Need to vent...

TTCBaby3and4

Reaction score
Ok sorry but I need to vent a little. I've been doing a lot of Internet research about everything lately (I'm really impatient). All I see are these different forums with people being so crude to other people about their journeys ttc. It's really getting me down for some reason. Like seriously!! We are all on a tough path that's filled with ups and downs. We need the support of others to get through this tough time. Why would you insult someone for choosing their own path in life?! I'm not in my thirties... I'm in my twenties.. And I've been ttc for 2.5 years. This isn't the path I wanted but it's the hand God dealt me. I get jealous when I see everyone getting pregnant around me but I'm supportive and happy for them no matter what.

Okay... End rant.

:hugs:Similar boat.... several of my friends that got married after me have gotten preg...I am jealous but happy and supportive. HUGS

I'm sorry to throw such a fit!! But I don't understand what makes people feel so entitled as to say that people aren't in as bad of a position as them. You know a paragraph about this person and you're telling them that they don't know what they're talking about?! You're naive. Sometimes in life you have to put on your big girl pants and pretend to be happy for others when you're dying inside. Don't say it if you're just doing it to get back at someone or make yourself feel better. Thanks for understanding the position I'm in with this. Just keep your head held high. God has a plan for all of us.

I'm sorry to throw such a fit!! But I don't understand what makes people feel so entitled as to say that people aren't in as bad of a position as them. You know a paragraph about this person and you're telling them that they don't know what they're talking about?! You're naive. Sometimes in life you have to put on your big girl pants and pretend to be happy for others when you're dying inside. Don't say it if you're just doing it to get back at someone or make yourself feel better. Thanks for understanding the position I'm in with this. Just keep your head held high. God has a plan for all of us.

I'm sorry if I've upset you. I'm just trying to lend an listening ear.

I'm sorry if I've upset you. I'm just trying to lend an listening ear.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like I was mad at you! I'm glad someone listened. I probably should've chosen different pronouns! Thank you for your support!

I think all of the forums have a lot of well meaning, caring, and loving people. Unfortunately, sometimes those who are hurting and deal with it by spreading the hurt are the loudest :(
That being said, I've been lurking here and was so touched by the support and positivity I saw I signed right up :)

I know all too well how it feels like myself and don't wish it upon anyone to have to go through. I'm sorry. The worst part for me is seeing people get pregnant who don't even want the baby and continue to smoke throughout their pregnancy without a second thought (my sister) while you're dying to hold a baby of your own in your arms.

It took us 4 years to conceive dd and she was well worth the wait.

For some people it is really hard to deal with LTTTC but I agree there is no need to compete with others to prove you are having a worse time.

I have struggled with my cousin's pregnancy because I would never say anything to hurt her. She has suffered her own loss and deserves her pregnancy so much.

It took 2 years to TTC our son and I've not conceived since he was born so almost 4 years now. My doctor believes I have PCOS with a possible underactive thyroid and maybe diabetes. I am desperate for another baby but I won't put another woman down because for whatever reason I can't seem to get pregnant.

I'm sorry if I've upset you. I'm just trying to lend an listening ear.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like I was mad at you! I'm glad someone listened. I probably should've chosen different pronouns! Thank you for your support![/QUOTE]
You're very welcome :)

I find one of the biggest problems with the TTC forum is that people insist they have more experience than you. They tell you that they have been trying for longer and that they have done more research. They have more personal experience so automatically what they say is the final word. It ends up being more hurtful than helpful. A lot of us are also so stressed that it makes us quick to ignite in anger and frustration. There have been a lot of catty remarks around here lately. :(

Most women stuck in the TTC forum have been doing everything they can to get out of here. If everyone would remain calm and supportive it would be wonderful.

I hope that you get your bfp soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->