Need to vent

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
first off thanks for reading second off GRRRR. This whole situation is just flabber gasting to me. Ive had three miscarriages and this one is just lingering on its so aggrevating. My hcg levels as of yesterday almost three weeks after I first found out that I was gonna miscarry is still at 391. Ive never had the levels drop so slow. the day I found out they were 2537 two days later 908 a week later 729 last week 486 this week 391. I don't know what is going on. I've been tracking my temps since the bleeding stopped and my temps were back down to preov temps but have since risen back up over the last four days off course making ff say that I ovulated I even had all the ovulation signs pains in my ovaries ewcm extremely horny but ive read online that's impossible with my levels being so. I had resided that since they were dropping by at least 220 each week that I only had a couple of weeks left but it slowed down even more this past week only dropping 77 im starting to wonder if this is ever gonna end and this past week im starting to get morning sickness nausea and extreme exhaustion regardless of sleep. over the past few days. Lord help me this is gonna drive me insane. I feel like my body is doomed to think its prego forever and ill never be able to get actually pregnant again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Big hugs. Miscarriage is hard enough and even harder when it lingers on like this I imagine. Mine seems to be lasting a long time too. This is my first so I have nothing to compare it to though. I know that on Tuesday, August 9, so 10 days ago, the ultrasound said my uterus was empty and I thought the worst was over as they said I had likely past the baby over the weekend. The next day I had labor pains and passed a large mass and I believe was baby and placenta and such. They took my blood that day and my hCG had actually went up. I've had cramping and cutting on and off and just light spotting and thought again the end was here. Then yesterday I started massively bleeding at work and was told to go home and put my feet up and if it didn't subside within three hours to go to the emergency room. Passed tons of huge clots. So my midwife again today and my iron is low but my cervix is closed in my uterus is coming down. I get the results of my hCG hopefully tomorrow. She believes the worst is now over and I am nearing the end of the miscarriage. But she said that before so I just feel so nervous. Like how long is this going to last? Even before the miscarriage, week to week to week they were telling me miscarriage was eminent and it's like I've just been waiting for all these bad things to happen for so long I am just so tired physically and mentally. I never knew the whole process could take so long. I feel for you and would be very frustrated and confused and upset too. Big hugs!

Big hugs. Miscarriage is hard enough and even harder when it lingers on like this I imagine. Mine seems to be lasting a long time too. This is my first so I have nothing to compare it to though. I know that on Tuesday, August 9, so 10 days ago, the ultrasound said my uterus was empty and I thought the worst was over as they said I had likely past the baby over the weekend. The next day I had labor pains and passed a large mass and I believe was baby and placenta and such. They took my blood that day and my hCG had actually went up. I've had cramping and cutting on and off and just light spotting and thought again the end was here. Then yesterday I started massively bleeding at work and was told to go home and put my feet up and if it didn't subside within three hours to go to the emergency room. Passed tons of huge clots. So my midwife again today and my iron is low but my cervix is closed in my uterus is coming down. I get the results of my hCG hopefully tomorrow. She believes the worst is now over and I am nearing the end of the miscarriage. But she said that before so I just feel so nervous. Like how long is this going to last? Even before the miscarriage, week to week to week they were telling me miscarriage was eminent and it's like I've just been waiting for all these bad things to happen for so long I am just so tired physically and mentally. I never knew the whole process could take so long. I feel for you and would be very frustrated and confused and upset too. Big hugs!

Thanks big hugs to you as well. The same thing happened with me a lot of bleeding then it went to spotting then hemorrhaging for a few hrs. They told me to go to the er but the bleeding slowed down on its on. Just yesterday I had crippling pressure in my lower back and rectum which warranted a a call to the doctor and spending most of the day today going back and forth to the clinic. Now they want me to get a methodroxate shot to kill the cells or wait it out. I'm choosing to wait it out since even though they're slow the levels are still dropping. It sucks so bad because you go throw all the pain of labor only to have empty hands and a hurting heart. It seems like these are the worse to go through when they tell you it's eminent because you're seriously just waiting around for the pain to start all the time driving yourself nuts about what was done wrong or what will reverse the miscarriage my heart goes out to you as well especially being that this is the first time you've ever been through it. I pray you never have to go through it again. This is my third go round and although I'm altogether holding it together better I still have moments where I break down and cry myself to sleep like last night for instance. It gets better though not easier on you just easier to accept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->