Need UK mums for fashion magazine photoshoot

ben_m_q

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm a London based portrait photographer, I work on a regular basis for magazines such as the Saturday Telegraph, Monocle and GQ.

I've been asked to submit a project to a fashion/photography magazine called 125, and being a young photographer myself I would really like to do a really nice, positive portrait series on young teenage mums. I want to use the story to really celebrate young mums, especially with so much negative press around after the recent riots. I've put a link to my website on my profile so you get an idea of my style.

Currently I'm looking for mum's to participate in the story, but need to have a finalised list of mums I will be shooting within a week, so by the 20th of November. If you (or know anyone) are interested please may you email a bit about yourself either as a personal message on here, as I can't post my email address yet as a new member.

Also if you want to know more about the idea feel free to email me and I can send over a more detailed synopsis.

Many thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ben.

Sorry, to view my work click view my homepage under my forum name/profile link.

there's a press and research section hun and you wont find many young mums here most of us not had our babies yet teen parenting might be more what your after

i would be interested in 21 and have two children bt londons veryfar away for me xz

Too far for me too :(
Would love to get involved though!
xx

How can I contact you?
I think that my girlfriend would be more than glad to help :D
I suppose there is a payment too, right? Could you please send me some details via pm?

How can I contact you?
I think that my girlfriend would be more than glad to help :D
I suppose there is a payment too, right? Could you please send me some details via pm?

Hi hot dianna, best way to get hold of me for more details is my email... [email protected]

Unfortunately the magazine doesnt pay, and this whole thing I'm funding myself which is costing a fair bit, however I'm offering everyone a nice large print of them and their child for their time, as well as hi-res files on disc for you to print more copies from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->