NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm making a Christmas List for Santa :happydance:

Add your name, what No. child you are TTC and a short message to santa and I will update with dates of :bfp: as and when we get them!! :wohoo::dust:

Please Santa we have been very good this year, we would love a BIG FAT POSITIVE for Christmas!! :hugs:

:hugs: live_in_hope TTC No.1 :hugs:
"Santa, you know how long it's taken us to get here and what our journey has encountered along the way, so please let this happen for us, we have been so good and if you can give us this one thing I promise I will never ever ask for anything ever again!! We will love our baby more than anything in the world :hugs: xxx"

:hugs:mrsessex TTC No.3:hugs:

:shrug:05mummy07 TTC No.3:shrug:

:bfp: :happydance:mrs_lukey TTC No.2:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 2/01/11 :bfp:

:hugs:kelsey111 TTC No.1:hugs:
"dear santa i have everything in my life i want and need apart from a baby so please let my dreams come true and give me a BFP" :)

:hugs:hope4bump TTC No.2:hugs:
"Dear Santa, not only have I been a good girl, but if we get a BFP before/for Christmas, I promise to be a good girl in 2011 as well....oh, and I'll have an extra big glass of milk and cookies waiting for you xxx"

:hugs:pink80 TTC No.1:hugs:
"When you check your list you'll see that we've been very good, we don't mind if they're pink or blue and we'll take very good care of him/her. Thanks Santa. p.s. give dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner & blitzen a kiss from me..."

:hugs:Feelcrazy TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear 'santa' and Jesus, I promise I will be the best mother I can be. I could really use some help this month. Please, please give me a bfp for Christmas."

:bfp: :happydance:butterfly80 TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, I have been such a good girl and had a fantastic year as I got married to the most perfect man ever :wedding: that getting pregnant would be the icing on the cake. Although I am happy all I really want is a BFP. If I got this I would be the happiest girl in the world and would be on :cloud9: please give this to me Santa. Love forever and ever xx PS milk and cookies will be waiting for you on Christmas Eve x"
:bfp: 11/11/10 :bfp:

:hugs:emmalouise121 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, me & my DF have been very good this year, and would LOVE to have a BFP for Christmas. It's all I ask for this year. It would be the bestest present ever! x"

:hugs:Mrs S-M TTC No.1:hugs:

:hugs:xxxemsxxx TTC No.1:hugs:
"Please Santa, a BFP is the only thing on my list this year. I promise I have been a very good girl, and my DH has been a very good boy. xx"

:bfp: :happydance:Mrs Poppy TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 31/12/10 :bfp:

:shrug:ToxicFox92 TTC No.1:shrug:
"Please Santa, I've been good, I promise I'll be the best Mummy in the world!"

:hugs:nevertogether TTC No.1:hugs:

:shrug:betty14 TTC No.1:shrug:

:hugs:justmarried TTC No.2:hugs:

:bfp: :happydance:mmdrago TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
"I've been a good girl, Santa, I swear!"
:bfp: 28/11/10 :bfp:

:hugs:icantdecide TTC No.1 :hugs:
"please santa can i have a BFP and can i keep it for 9 months please pretty please."

:hugs:PocoHR TTC No.1:hugs:

:hugs: sparklegirl TTC No.1 :hugs:
"PLSE PLSE PLSE PLSE PLSE SANTA, I HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD WIFE, LOVER, FRIEND, DAUGHTER & GIRL p.s it can also be before" :winkwink:

:shrug:MrsEvans TTC No.1:shrug:
"please please please Santa" :)

:hugs:Nat0619 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Please Santa, all we want for Christmas is a BFP "

:hugs:MrsH1984 TTC No.1:hugs:

:bfp: :happydance:Missy TTC No.2:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, please can I have a BFP by christmas? I've been a very good girl and Lexie would really like a brother or sister to play with :) x
:bfp: 26/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:future_numan TTC No.2:hugs:
"Dear Santa, I have asked for very little over the years but family means everything to me. I ask for just one more baby to hold under my heart."

:hugs::Lollylou TTC No.1:hugs:
"Pretty please!!!!!!!!"

:hugs:lol2811 TTC No.1:hugs:
"This is the only present I want and I've been a good girl all year round."

:hugs:JuneBride2010 TTC No.1:hugs:
"I SO want to give his parents (and mine) a gift of a Grandchild!!!"

:hugs: PugMama22 TTC No.?? :hugs:
"Dear Santa, Please send me a +HPT for Christmas this year! I promise to be a good girl!"

:shrug:Pusskins TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa, I really want my BFP for xmas please. Thank you!"

:shrug:boogie82 TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa and our Heavenly Father, we are a host of families, wanting the ultimate blessing; to become parents!"

:bfp: CHRISTMAS :happydance:victorial8 TTC No.1 :happydance: CHRISTMAS :bfp:
"Please could I get a little bean to grow and care for for xmas. I know that you are very busy around xmas santa, so you can also deliver it early too if it saves you any hassle!! x x"
:bfp: CHRISTMAS DAY 2010 :bfp:

:shrug:baby3144 TTC No.1 :shrug:
"Dear Mr.Santy Please giving us/me the best gift anyone could ask for a healthy baby"

:shrug:waiting4stork TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa, please can we have bump number one in time for christmas, we promise to be good a good mummy and daddy, been trying for nearly 2 years please can we have one in 2010 xxxx"

:shrug:ncmommy TTC No.2:shrug:
"Please Santa give me my Christmas miracle, a sticky bean!"

:bfp: :happydance:MRSRICHRS2K TTC No.3:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, can we please have the best xmas pressie we could ever wish for baby no 3 x "
:bfp: 30/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:janeybaby TTC No.4:hugs:
"Dear Santa all we want for Christmas is to complete our family xxx"

:shrug:jah07-Jennifer TTC No.1:shrug:
"wanting a positive test and a sticky bean for christmas!"

:bfp::happydance:Waiting4astork TTC No.1 :happydance::bfp:
"Please can I have a BFP for Christmas, Santa. It's all I want, and I promise not to ask for anything else"
:bfp: 21/11/10 :bfp:

:bfp: :happydance:Tegans Mama TTC No.2 :happydance: :bfp:
"Our little lady would love to be a big sister" :)
:bfp: 24/11/10 :bfp:

:bfp::happydance:Addie25 TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa, Christmas is my favorite holiday and would love to get a BFP be4 this Christmas. We are going on a family reunion in December and it would be nice to share the great news with family who lives far away in person!"
:bfp: 13/12/10 :bfp:

:shrug:kittenly TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa... I have had a wonderful year, marrying my DH after losing touch with each other for 5 years and finally finding each other again, a baby would be the icing on our splendid cake! And my DH is a big kid when it comes to Christmas and a BFP would be the best present i could ever give him!! Thank you Santa

:bfp: :happydance:Stickyplum TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Please Santa can i have a baby for xmas x i dont want any presents for me anymore just want a new addition for the family to spoil x x Please Please Please"
:bfp: 9/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:Cherrylicious TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, I would love a BFP and a sticky bean for christmas" :)

:bfp::happydance:SarahJane TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"look Santa let's do a deal... BFP for me and I won't break it to all these other ladies that your are not real"
:bfp: 23/11/10 :bfp:

:shrug:Killeen_TTC TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa, My husband and I have been really good this year and would love a BFP for Christmas this year. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl, both or more, we will love it or them with all our heart, We even have a room all ready for the baby/babies so Please Santa. XOXO
PS. I will leave you some milk and homemade gingerbread cookies for you"

:bfp::happydance:SMFirst TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa, We are currently trying for our first baby. This has been a year of big events for us: bought a house (with a room just right for a baby!), got married, DH turned the big 4-0 and now to round it out, a BFP by Christmas would be wonderful! Santa, it could just be a secret between you and us (well and likely all the ladies on BnB hehe!). We've been really good all year and promise to be good unto others as well
Thanks, S+M.

:bfp:21/11/10:bfp:

:shrug:honey08 TTC No.2:shrug:
"pls let me have a BFP for xmas xx"

:hugs:Seoj TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, Please bring me a BFP by Christmas.... that would be THE best Xmas and Bday present EVER!!! lol. I've never really asked for much- even as a kid, so you do kinda owe me.... just saying. Not that I hold a grudge, but if I can use that as leverage... then I'll do what I have to do...
Pretty please Santa!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season with lots of helpful elves and reindeer to make this Christmas the BEST! Hot chocolate hugs and marshmallow kisses... xoxo

:shrug:RubyRainbows TTC No.2:shrug:
"Dear Santa, Please check your list twice... i've been very good! Please send us a BFP & a sticky bean for Christmas... to complete our family!"

:bfp: :happydance:MsJMouse TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, Please can we have a BFP and a sticky bean for XMAS! That would be the best xmas present we could get. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl as look as it is healthy."
:bfp: 30/12/10 :bfp:

:shrug:meya TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa, My husband and I have been really good this year and would love to have our first BFP for Christmas. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl, we will love him or her with all our heart. XXX"

:hugs:tallybee TTC No.3:hugs:
"Dear Santa, we would be so happy to have our BFP for Christmas, it would make that time of year so much more special for us. We are trying to do everything right, been good as we can all year - so please can we have that sticky bean?"

:shrug:mumo20 TTC No.2:shrug:

:hugs:Sambatiki TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa,I think my letter must be getting lost in the post... surely you cant forget me 3 times in a row. Please, please Santa can I have a for keeps. Promise to be really really good! xxxx Testing date 15th November... if next test date 14th December.

:hugs:Miss Jennifer TTC No.1:hugs:
"Hoping for a Christmas Miracle!!"

:bfp::happydance:TrinityMom TTC No.4:happydance::bfp:
"Please Please Santa, give me a little sticky girl bean for Christmas" :kiss:
:bfp: 27/11/10 :bfp:

:shrug:sjlttc TTC No.1:shrug:

:shrug:loubylou88 TTC No.1:shrug:
"me and DH have a lovely home and loving family.... just would love to tell people over the christmas period i was expecting!!! would make every1's christmas!!!"

:shrug:AmorT TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa, I never want anything more in life than to be a mother. The love and the passion I have go beyond, and the feeling of having my own is what I dream for. Santa please fulfill this for me by Christmas so I can have not just a great christmas present but birthday present as well. ;-) Thats all I ask for.

:hugs:Sweet_Alida TTC No.2:hugs:
"Dear Santa,
My DD would love a little brother or sister and we would LOVE baby #2!! Please send me an Early Birthday(BD is Dec. 26!) and Christmas present by giving me a BFP!! I promise to make special cookies and have ice cold milk waiting for you. Love, Debbie

:shrug:IMPEARL TTC No.1:shrug:

:hugs:amethyst77 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Hubby and I have been very good this year, and have tried very hard to get a bfp. We would love to have a bfp as our very special Christmas gift. xx"

:hugs:BlueFairy TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, Can you please have a word with your friend Mr Stalk :yellow: and ask him to deliver us a lovely BFP in time for Christmas? We've been very good this year :angel: and we deserve some good news :cloud9: xxxx"

:bfp: :happydance:bluejen TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, you never did bring me that pony...time to redeem yourself. Ta."
:bfp: 2/11/10 :bfp:

:bfp: CHRISTMAS :happydance:Phantom TTC No.1 :happydance: CHRISTMAS :bfp:
"Santa, I've never been more ready for anything. It's time my whole family got a gift!"

:shrug:BBCLopez TTC No.2:shrug:
"Dear Santa I've really tried to be good this year. I have lost my father this year and have been so sad. Having a healthy uncomplicated pregnancy and a strong healthy child is all I ask for Christmas."

:shrug:bbdreams TTC No.1:shrug:
"Dear Santa (Jesus), I have tried to be reeeeallly good this year! And I've prayed really hard. We have been trying really hard for about two years and we need a lot of help. Please bless us with a healthy pregnancy for Christmas!!! Love to you. (Amen)"

:bfp::happydance:jreece TTC No.2:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa, please bless our family with baby #2 this christmas. The only thing my hubby and I want for xmas is a little sibling for our precious son."
:bfp: 24/11/10 :bfp:

WinterBride TTC No.1

Allie84 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa and God, my little angel would have been due at the New Year, so a BFP by Christmas would be wonderful. My husband and I long to be parents; we have nothing but love to offer a little one.Thank you!"

:hugs:ttc1st_at_40 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Santa, please remember me this year!! Would love to have a little sticky bean to carry around with me on Christmas Day !! Thank You"

:bfp: :happydance:SammieGrace TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, God and Jesus, All I want for Christmas this year is a baby for my husband and me! Our angel baby Samantha would have been 1 year old on December 29th, and we miss her an awful lot. Please send up a Christmas miracle! Love, C. PS. Also, please bring extra BFPs for all my friends on BnB! We cant wait to be mommies!
:bfp: 7/12/10 :bfp:

:bfp::happydance:MandyV TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa, My husband and I would love for you to give us the one thing we dream of this Christmas and beautiful healthy baby !! Please and thank you" :)
:bfp: 11/10 :bfp:

Isos23 TTC No.1
"Santa, I promise I have been a very good girl this year"

Matila10 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, I'd like nothing more for Christmas than that amazing glow And excitement of being pregnant with our first" :flower:

ashtonbarnett TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, My Hubby and I sure would love our sweet little baby we have been praying for for christmas! Everyone in the Family will be so excited, especially Grandpa since he/she will be coming on his birthday!! Please get this letter in time, this is our last chance before christmas!! thanks!!!

:hugs:Kristeeny1 TTC No.1:hugs:

:bfp::happydance:SamiraNChris TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"Pleassssssssse santa!! give me a BFP this year!!!!! :baby:
:bfp: 15/11/10 :bfp:

MrsMatt TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, We'd love a healthy girl or boy bubba bean in time for Xmas please. It'd be Number 1... and very much loved. Also all my lovely B&B friends.... especially those who have lost angels or been trying for ages xxxxxxx"

:hugs:katiekittykat TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a BFP to make our little family complete xxxxxx"

:hugs:lifechanging TTC No.3:hugs:
"Dear Santa, Please make my youngest a big brother. He wants to be one so bad!"

Mrs Luck TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, please can me and hubby have the best christmas and anniversary present we could ever hope for, a beautiful baby to complete us. Thanks in advance :winkwink: x x x x"

:bfp: :happydance:xLisax TTC No.2:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 2/12/10 :bfp:

Solstice_3 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa all I want for Christmas is a wee healthy baba :yellow: we don't mind if it is a :blue: or a :pink:
"

:bfp: :happydance:donna79 TTC No.2 :happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa we would love a brother or sister for our little girl and our 3 :angel: "
:bfp: 30/11/10 :bfp:

:bfp: :happydance:wannabenewmum TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 1/12/10 :bfp:

want a baby TTC No.1
"Dear santa all i want for christmas is a healthy baby, it dosnt matter about the gender!thank you" :)

Kayleigh Lou TTC No.3
"Dear Santa, I know there a lot of other ladies here that have been waiting longer than me but could you possibly swing my way with a big fat BFP this Christmas. Christmas 2008 you gave me a fab present but unfortuently the Angels took that gift away from me. I am hoping to keep this one. Much Love xxx "

:hugs:silverbell TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, All my husband and I want for Christmas is a BFP We're so happy and content and very ready to bring a child into our lives. We have so much love to give and a wonderful home in which to give it. I wouldn't want anything else for any Christmas as long as I lived. If you could gift us with a beautiful, shiny BFP we'd be forever grateful. Christmas, after all, is the time for miracles."

hoppingforbaby TCC No.1
"Santa I have been trying for a long time please bring me a bfp soon!!"

little_star7 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, hubby and i have been ttc#1 for a year now and if you could send a baby our way it would be greatly appreciated. p.s. please give Rudolph and Frosty a hug for me cause i love them. Thank you" :flower:

:bfp: :happydance:Beth_welshy TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, I know I originally only had one wish this year but I now have two. I hope you don't think I'm being greedy.
My first wish is for my mum to get better from her breast cancer! I might be an adult but I still need her!!
My second wish is for DH and I to have a sticky BFP. These are my only wishes and if you can only grant me one can it be for my mum! Thank you
Xxx"

:bfp: 6/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:Sarachka TTC No.1:hugs:

Nashville31 TTC No.2
"Heavenly Father (and Santa), Please bless my family with a Christmas miracle. You know our struggles. We have been TTC for 5 years...with two angels already in heaven. Please make my family's wish come true. It's the "big gift" that my daughter wants for Christmas."

crystal2010 TTC No.1

Ruskiegirl TTC No.3
"Dear santa , we have been waiting for a long 9 and 3/4ths of a year for number 2 please bless me with a little baby before christmas , this is my last year trying and i only have 2 more cycles to get pregnant in , We really want to share our life with another child!"

Showgirl22 TTC No.1
"that would be the best present ever!"

#100!!RebeccaW40 TTC No.1 #100!!
"Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a BFP please. I can do without diamonds and even without chocolate if you can make this happen for me. We have been TTC #1for 6 months and my body clock is ticking at a rate of knots.Thankyou. R x"

snl41296 TTC No.2

kitten TTC No.2
"Dear Santa, Theakston would really like a little brother or sister to be baking at Christmas please!"

:bfp: :happydance: sparky32 TTC No.3 :happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 3/11/10 :bfp:

LuckyInLove09 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, I haven't written you a letter in at least 10 years and so I would like to apologize for that. Hope you, Mrs. Claus, the elves, and the reindeer are all doing well. I would like to ask you for only one thing this year and that's a BFP! Pretty please! I promise to bake the cookies from scratch. Love, Cass."

zimmy TTC No.1

engineerchica TTC No.1

:bfp: :happydance:lovelykiwi TTC No.2:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: Nov 2010 :bfp:

:hugs::hugs:lilmackate TTC No.3:hugs::hugs:
"Dear Santa/Jesus, Please bless our family with a third child. I promise we will love this blessing and give plenty of hugs and kisses. Cayden keeps asking me for a baby please give him another brother or sister."

Kake1980 TCC No.1
"We have been very good for a year now and I hope Santa brings us a BFP for our first little monkey for Christmas :) "

:hugs:MrsCrabsticke TTC No.1:hugs:

:hugs:fisher640 TTC No.1:hugs:
"One cycle left now before Christmas PLEASE Santa, that would be the BEST Christmas present!"

nypage1981 TTC No.2
Message from nypage1981's Daughter- "Dear Santa- Please give me a baby sister. I am 6 years old and would be the best helper. I have been very good. I love my family and just wish we could add to it. Thanks Santa!"

:bfp: :happydance:StephBord TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:

mamaball TTC No.3
"Blessed with two beautiful children but praying for one more x"

SiBelle TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, You have given me everything I wanted and more. A wonderful husband, a healthy circle of friends and have always put the right opportunities in my path for me to learn and grow into who I am today. My husband and I would love an opportunity to share our wealth of love and happiness with one of your angels. If for some reason, you don't feel we are ready, I promise I'll do my best to understand. Thank you for everything, SiBelle"

lilkittykeio TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, My husband and I our trying for our first please please please give us the most wonderful gift this season of a BFP.
P.S. we have been very very good."

butterflydebs TTC No.1
"been a very good girl this year please bring me a bfp for christmas"

kita TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, I asked you last year for this one gift.. maybe I was not good enough.. But Im doing better now! Now we both have well paying jobs, Im finishing up school with A's.. We can totally do this now! All we want for christmas is a sweet sweet baby of our own (or two..). I can make some BANGIN' cupcakes for you to break the milk and cookies tradition"

clairbear26 TTC No.1
"Santa you know what we would like more than anything, please :)"

:bfp: :happydance:Caroline:) TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
"Please Santa, DH & I would love a BFP for Christmas. I've been patiently waiting for the right time in my life to ask for this gift... a baby would mean everything to me & make my life perfect"
:bfp: 30.11.10 :bfp:

:hugs:lexus15 TTC No.2:hugs:
"Dear Santa, My Xmas list is only the following: A great BFP! Thankyou.x"

WinterSong4 TTC No.1
"please please Santa bless us with the wonderful gift of life...a beautiful and healthy baby!!"

MrsJerome TTC No.1
"Would love to be preggie by Christmas and my b-day (December 20th) would be the best present ever for us and for our entire family. Please Santa!!!"

hlynn TTC No.3
"i would love a bfp by christmas so i could tell my mom when she comes to visit..i cant wait for my 3rd beautiful baby! please santa"

:hugs:Hopin&Prayin TTC No.1:hugs:
"Just a happy and healthy baby... Thats my one last wish. My only wish"

Mrs.iwnamkabb TTC No.1
"Dear Santa! All I want for Christmas is a BFP!! I'd tAke a winner winner turkey dinner + if that works even better for you!!"

brunette TTC No.1
"will be our third Xmas together and can't imagine anything more perfect than the possibility of being able to tell MrB he's going to be a Daddy!"

:hugs:lornapj83 TTC No.5:hugs:
"trying to conceive baby number 5 a much wanted lil princess or prince xxx"

:hugs:loolaBear TTC No.4:hugs:
"Dear Santa, Sadly i lost my precious angel at 17 weeks in september, i would be completely speechless (for once!) if you brought me a nice super strong sticky BFP this christmas. I never want for nothing, this is my one and only wish, to help me to complete my family.
i received a BFP from you two years ago after gaining bad news from my doctor, to then be bless with two tiny bundles, a repeat performance would be grately appreciated :winkwink: :winkwink: thank you for starting my life two years ago and thank you (in advanced!) for completing my family. I have been a very good girl and will continue to be a very good girl. Thank you Santa, Kindest Wishes Loolabear xxxx"

:bfp: CHRISTMAS :happydance:Aster TTC No.1:happydance: CHRISTMAS :bfp:
"Dear Santa, I prayed last christmas that I may get the best gift of all but this year I am putting it in writing! Please bless me and my gorgeous DH. xx"

PrincessJ_x TTC No.1

:bfp: :happydance:liz_legend TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 17/12/10 :bfp:

:bfp: :happydance:Braven05 TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"I've wanted nothing more since I was 5 years old than to be a Mommy and now that I've found the man I'm going to spend my life with and we can try for our first little one, I am anxious and hoping to see a BFP for Christmas! Come on Big Guy, I know you can make it happen, I *still* believe in you!"

JeanBean22 TTC No.1
"please santa!!"

Lydi TTC No.1
"Please Santa, this is all we could ever want and ask for!! Much love, Lydia and Daniel xx"

:bfp: :happydance:MiisDior TTC No.3:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa...been hoping and praying for a seasonal bfp. To make it an extra special christmas with a little brother or sister for Our princess in heaven, two little angels also in heaven &our baby boy cayden."
:bfp: 4/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:Lisa40 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Hi Santa, it's me. I know I said for 31 years that I didn't want a :baby: but... well I've changed my mind. Please throw away all of those other silly letters asking for material things and visit me this year with good news of a :crib:
I don't even mind that I won't be able to :wine: and that I'll be :sick: over xmas. I'll be the happiest girl alive. PS please find the time to visit all of these other wonderful ladies too as they are just as deserving. Thank you"

:hugs: Elhaym TTC No.1 :hugs:
"If you give me a BFP for Christmas I promise I will get you lots of lovely sherry and yummy mince pies. I don't want anything else this year, just 2 lovely lines would make us so happy! I promise to be a good girl."

Kayaen TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, You were always nice to me when I was little. Please send us someone to share your generosity with for next year"

:hugs:mrsashley TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dearest Santa, Please give me a BFP sticky bean this year..I've been a saint!"

wonderstars TTC No.1
"So Santa, how about we do things easy for once. I'd really like a BFP for Christmas, I promise to be good. I may even try eating health and exercising just for this purpose. I'm 30 but I'll even leave a plate of cookies out for you. Thanks Santa.:thumbup:

:hugs:Amber_Lynn822 TTC No.1:hugs:
"We have a whole lot of love for that someone special =] "

:hugs: Maxina TTC No.1 :hugs:

bekib10 TTC No.1
"Pretty pretty please Santa give me a BFP for Christmas! I have so much love to give a :baby: You can give me just a satsuma for all the other years if you grant my wish this year :haha:

:hugs:BeesBella TTC No.1:hugs:

Faylinameir TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, please make our wishes come true, we've been trying for almost 6 years. Its the only thing, myself, my husband, and even our step son is asking for XMAS. He really wants a younger bro/sis!"

:bfp: :happydance:jules22 TTC No.2:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 14/12/10 :bfp:

cantwaitforu TTC No.1

hurryupbaby TTC No.1
"Please Santa - I don't want anything else and I have been so, so good!!!"

Lashes85 TTC No.4
"Dear Santa,Im going to be greedy and ask for 2 things. Please please please give me my BFP for christmas (i would love a August baby)!! But.... Please please please please let it be a little girl . I have been really good, and there is nothing in the world i want more then a PINK BFP for christmas!! I will never ask for anything again I promise to leave more mince pies this year hehe xxx"

hayley1982TTC No.
"Dear santa.as far as i know ive never written to you to ask anything for christmas before.please santa could you send us some dust to help us create a baby.weve had lots of problems so far to have a baby.we were given the gift of our boys and angel through icsi and are hoping for a miracle natural bfp.i dont want anything else santa.just a sticky bfp in the colour pink.but would be happy for any baby aslong as was made by us and not the doctors.thank you santa for listening.
Hayley"

honeybee88x TTC No.1
"Dear Santa as Im sure you know we have had a rough few years. You were very nice last year and gave me my amazing fiancee (now Husband) but this year we would both love a little baby to complete our family. Please please please can we get our BFP for christmas. It would make us happier than anyone could believe. Thank you"

:bfp: :happydance:Leann83 TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, I would be very very happy if the only thing I got this Christmas was a nice BFP! I have been a really good girl so if I could just have this one thing would be most appreciated :) If not I'm afraid I'll have to resort to withholding milk and cookies!!! :haha:
:bfp: 20/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:KellyW1977 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, Please can I have my very first BFP for christmas ??? Ive been so good all year. Thanks in advance. Kelly xxx"

Hispirits TTC No.1

Russians123 TTC No.1

:bfp: :happydance:MrsSimp123 TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 20/11/10 :bfp:

:hugs:morri TTC No.1:hugs:

:bfp: :happydance:Trixie15 TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
"Santa, please bring us a BFP for christmas and let it stay with us through next year!"
:bfp: 29/12/10 :bfp:

sma1588 TTC No.1
"santa,im trying for #1 hoping it happens by at least new years so i wouldnt mind a late present!!!! i dont mind if you bring me a late present being me a precious baby as long as i get it, ive been pretty good through the year and really NEED this.i dont mind if its pink or blue or even X2"

Quest55 TTC No.2

:bfp: :happydance:Tigerlilies TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
:bfp: 23/11/10 :bfp:
Mishou TTC No.1

:hugs:grandbleu TTC No.1:hugs:
"Please Santa I have been very good this year and want to be a mom more than anything. Give me the best present this hopeful mom could ever ask for this year. I don't want anything else :)"

:bfp::happydance:MrsRNI TTC No.2:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa please give us a BFP this xmas we've got 1 little miracle and would love another to complete our family."
:bfp: 19/11/10 :bfp:

Anne24 TTC No.1

KerryAnne02 TTC No.1
"dear santa ive been trying for 13 months! This is my last cycle i can try cause my doctor is putting me on bc if im not succesful cause im very irregular! love Kerry anne!!!"

:hugs:LKF TTC No.1:hugs:
"All i want for christmas is happy and healthy baby. Pretty please:kiss:

jenbrem TTC No.1
"Dearest Santa, BFP would be our dream come true. Please, please, please let us finally have our dream. lots of love, the bremners. xxx"

Pixie p TTC No.2
"Please Santa send us a little brother or sister for my son, we are not fussy which. Thankyou, good luck and fingers crossed for us all x"

princessjulia TTC No.4
"hi santa please could there be baby in yr stocking for me this year i ask you last year and yes i got my wish but my poor angel died in june 2010 so please i would like to have bundle of joy in life for next year if pos. i am mum to iaac aged 4 tristan 11 and chloe 14 we have all been really good xxx"

:hugs:kellymarie86 TTC No.2:hugs:
"Santa i dont ask for anything but please could you bring me a sack of baby dust for me and everyone who is TTC thx. Cookies and milk this year :) "

GreenOrchid TTC No.1

:hugs:Giftmum TTC No.1:hugs:
"Please santa i need BFP as xmas present. I will be very grateful."

:bfp::happydance:bekc2005 TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa, Please can I have a baby for christmas? It would make the sticky bean's mummy and daddy very happy and it would be an amazing christmas present for all our family and friends too!!! (and then my sister can stop nagging me to be an aunty!!! lol)Thanks"
:bfp: 25/11/10 :bfp:

fallenangel78 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, please, please, please could I have a sticky bean for Christmas? I'm trying to be very good and haven't had a single drop of caffeine since May and I'm trying my very hardest to keep away from the lovely wine...We're both dying to be proud parents and there really is nothing we want more"

:hugs: erin7707 TTC No.2 :hugs:
"Dear Santa, Lexi is almost 2 years old, and she really wants to be a big sister. She always plays well with the babies at daycare and she tries to feed her babydolls all the time. She's ready for a baby brother or baby sister, and so are Mommy and Daddy.. Could you please help us out?
Thank you!! We'll leave extra cookies out this year!!"

RachaelMoore8 TTC No.1
"i got married in August and me and my husband are trying for our first baby, would be the best xmas present santa could give us if i had a BFP as our first xmas together as a married couple."

hippylittlej TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, We would love a BFP in time for Christmas. We would love my BFP to lead to a happy healthy baby born after 37 weeks. Jen and Matt xx"

:hugs:Naaxi TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dearest Santa,Today was my first IUI with donor sperm. I should know by December 4th and it would be amazing to get my BFP for Christmas."

:bfp: :happydance:MissMummy2be TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"All we want for xmas is a BFP"
:bfp: 7/12/10 :bfp:

:bfp: :happydance:SilverWillow TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, it has been the most amazing year, got married (to the most wonderful man in the world), moved into our new house and done it up. To get a BFP for xmas would be the perfect end to the perfect year! xxx"

:hugs:britt24 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa,There is only 1 thing i would like this christmas and that is a BFP please, me and my husband got married this year and would love this to end the year please please please put BFP on your delivery list xx"

:bfp: :happydance:princess.leah TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:

:hugs:missy123 TTC No.2 :hugs:
"Dear Santa, I have been TTC #2 for over 3 years now,i would really love if you could bring me my baby for Christmas,i wanted one last Christmas and the Christmas before that and even the Christmas before that and it never came!! i have waited so patiently :thumbup: my son wants to be a brother so much! please grant my Christmas wish and make us the happiest family ever, we want 2011 to be our year of total happiness :happydance: im so ready for this..its the only present i want more than anything and if you get me this i promise i wont ask for anything again!!
there is milk and cookies in it for you" :)

CbLbwantababy TTC No.1
"Dear Santa Claus, All I want this Christmas is a BFP and a happy and a healthy baby boy/girl as a result 9 months later!! Please Please Please!!!"

dilly839 TTC No.1
"Our first x-mas together...we would love to have a BFP as a gift!! TTC our 1st!
There seems to be no way...but I will keep the faith! Good luck to everyone!"

:bfp: :happydance:angi120 TTC No.2:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 22/12/10 :bfp:

Kay_Baby TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, For Christmas we would love a BFP. It's been a long, and at times, difficult year and we would love to end the year knowing that next Christmas will be a 1st Christmas."

angelcake71 TTC No.
"Dear Santa, Please can I have a BFP for christmas.. that I hold on to for 9 months.. and forever after that..I have already had the heartache of an e/p and me and my new hubby would love a baby of our own, Thankyou xx"

:bfp::happydance:londonchi TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"'Please Santa, You have been kind enough to provide me with 9 furbabies but this time I would like a human baby!"
:bfp: 11/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:tootsweets TTC No.1:hugs:
"On Xmas eve 2009, my beautiful boyf looked into my eyes and said 'let's make a baby'! I felt amazing, but was convinced it would happen straight away. 11 cycles later, we're still waiting! Please let our christmas wish come true this year xxxx"

Princess82 TTC No.1
"We have been trying concieve for over 2 years for our first baby. If I get a BFP by Christmas, it would be the best gift I could ever imagine....Please Santa xxxx"

plutosblue TTC No.1
"Dear Santa - I have been good and got married to my wonderful husband. Now an honest woman I held my end of the bargain and now its your turn. Hop to it and sprinkle some of that magic dust our way pleasums!"

hannie TTC No.2
"Dear Santa, if I promise to be very nice, kind and loving this year would you please bring me a big enormous BFP wrapped up in a glittery bow. X "

jojo74 TTC No.2
"Please Santa could we have a bfp for Christmas, myself, my husband and son have all been good and would be sooo happy ! Xxxx"

Laura lou TTC No.2
"my precious little boy needs a brother or sister, we would love a christmas BFP to make our Family complete"

iprayforbump TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, I'd love a BFP by Christmas!"

zb5 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, the only thing on my Christmas list is a BFP! It would also make my DH very happy, and we've been very good! It will even fit in my stocking."

#200!! mountaineerWV TTC No.1#200!!
"Dear Santa, The only thing I ever wanted to be was a mommy. So please bring me a BFP for Christmas. It's the only thing I've asked for this Christmas."

:bfp: :happydance:blueeyedgirl1 TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, Please may I have a BFP for Christmas? It would be the best possible present for us...and to give to our families. Thanks Santy, BEG & her OH "

Tanzibar83 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, The last time I saw you I was amazed you knew my name and was really pleased to see you at my house...20 years on it would be wonderful if you could have a cheeky work with the elves and of course Mrs Claus to see if you could all wish long and hard for my husband and I to get a positive on our HPT this December (being a December baby myself I'm sure you can do something amazing for me) "

GraciesMom TTC No.1
"Santa, we've been very good this year, everyone around us is having luck. Please let us be lucky number 12 (11 people we know are pregnant) Baby Dust to everyone!!!! "

justvee1 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, We have been trying to conceive for 7 months now wit no luck. We would be VERY blessed if you could bring us a BFP for Christmas this year. It all we really want. Thank you in advance! JustVee "

Lisa84 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, Im not a demandin person and i havent really asked u for much.... Well thats a lie i did ask u for pink bike when i was 10 which u managed to get down the Chimney and a Mini Cooper Convertible last year which u didnt :/ Pretty please can u bring me an early Crimbo prezzie. Its our anniversary on the 24th so a BFP on that day would be fab!! If you do that then i promise i will leave u some Sherry and Mince Pies and maybe even a carrot for Rudolf"

:hugs:babyhopes2010 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, Iv been such a good girl! and really think i deserve a christmas BFP,I couldnt bare another Christmas without having a baby. my and my dh are so inlove and after nearly two years i think we have waited long enough! Oh and i make excellent yummy mice pies "

EAKF3253 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, All we want for Christmas is two pink lines! "

EJW147 TTC No.1
"Dear santa, everynight I dream about being an amazing mommy and I know someone as wonderful and jolly as you could help make my dream come true! All we are asking for Christmas is a BFP followed 9 months later with a healthy baby!"

LiSa2010 TTC No.2
"Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a BFP! Please give me an early Birthday present."

:bfp: :happydance:Prettykitty TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:

paula181 TTC No.2
"Santa please please please can i have a BFP this christmas, i have been a very good girl and i will be the best mummy to the lil bundle of joy kiss: He/she will also have a fantastic daddy and a beautiful sister who will love them and protect more than anything in the world:hugs: Pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blue::pink: xx "

hollyrose TTC No.2

purplerain82 TTC No.2
"Dear Santa, this will be the only present i have asked for this year, i would love to get my BFP and promise i will be a good girl all 2011 p.s my DD would love a brother or a sister too "

:hugs:katy1984 TTC No.2:hugs:
"dear santa we recently lost our much wanted baby at 8 weeks in october,im already a mummy to my gorgous little man reesey boy who's 6 (im sure you know him very well by now) It wud be the best christmas present EVER if i cud get a BFP and give my special little man a much wanted sibling that he's so longing for PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!! "

:bfp: :happydance:crystal69uk TTC No.3:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, Please can I have my BFP before Christmas please, It is also my Birthday 29/11/2010 and I promise I will do without all of my Birthday presents if you can give me a BFP before Christmas. Many thanks"
:bfp: 5/12/10 :bfp:

MissSazra TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, I don't need a present to open on Christmas Day this year, I am willing to wait 9 months for the best gift ever. Life has been tough this year as you know, but now things are great and me and the new hubster would love a bundle of joy to complete our lives! Thanks Santa :) "

RoseRed7 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas this year is a little one. You know that I would give my life for this child and take care of it to the best of my ability. If you could send me a girl, I would be extra grateful, but I would be ecstatic either way! It has a beautiful family to come into and we are ready!! Thanks,Mary"

:bfp: :happydance:buggy TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 28/12/10 :bfp:

picklepot TTC No.1
"Dear Father Christmas, There is nothing else my hubby and I would love more than that BFP - the first for both of us. WE have both been VERY good and will ask nothing more of you - PROMISE :flower:"

:hugs:arpeters TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, All my husband and I want for Christmas this year is to be able to tell both of our families that we are expecting our first little angel. Thank You."

Dumpling TTC No.1
"Dear Father Christmas, please can I have my first ever little BFP for Christmas? It won't take up much room on your sleigh! Dx"

:hugs:justonexxx TTC No.1:hugs:

kalysia TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, I would be eternally grateful if you would pay me one more visit, and bless me with a growing little one. Just think, he or she would be one more loving child to send you a letter! With Love, Me"

:hugs:angelwings666 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, I've been very good this year, and really, I would happily give up all the gifts just to have two lines on a little plastic stick. Please?"

tryingtrying TTC No.1
"Dear Santa,
As I sat down to write my "Christmas list" this year, I did not know what to put on it. It was blank. I stared at the paper for hours. The only thing I want for Christmas is a little baby. It felt so silly to write "a baby" down on that piece of paper because it seems like just yesterday that I WAS the baby writing a list asking for a baby DOLL. I have been TTC#1 for 7 months now. Please give me a Christmas miracle. I am losing hope. -tryingntrying/Cassie"

BrainsBeauty TTC No.1
"To Santa & My Lord and Savior, I would really love my first bundle of joy this holiday season. I know the true reason for the season and the meaning of it. It is not about the gifts or material possesions. It's about the love of family and the birth of a very special child. Me and the Hubby would be so blessed if I could have a child of my own. And we promise to do our best raising that little miracle."

mama ttc TTC No.1

:hugs:KRR627 TTC No.1:hugs:

:hugs:happygal TTC No.3:hugs:
"Dear santa. i know other ladies on here have been trying for longer and deserve to get a bfp before me, but we started ttc last night just in time for ov and id be soooo happy if we got our bpf for baby number 3 in time for christmas"

futuremom TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, Me and my husband have been very good this year. Plz Plz give me a BFP this Christmas to complete our family"

:bfp: :happydance:want2bamum86 TTC No.7:happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 23/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:punk_chick TTC No.4:hugs:
"Dear Santa I know I usually ask for perfume for christmas but this year can I have a BFP instead xxx "

esele TTC No.1
"Please santa all i want is a fat positive."

:hugs:1stBaby2011 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, If you can help me get a "sticky" bean this Christmas, I will be the happiest woman on earth. I know it's a lot to ask, but I have to try!"

:hugs:ArmyWife0710 TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, please send us a baby army brat! Love, your favorites."

:bfp: :happydance:MrsKTB TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Dear Santa, Me and my lovely new husband would very much like baby # 1 for Christmas this year! We have both been very good all year and promise to continue to do so!"
:bfp: 21/12/10 :bfp:

SKAV TTC No.3
"Santa, I mc today..this was supposed to be my 3rd and last baby :cry: Hoping for a miracle...pls shower ur blessings for a BFP.....! My boys need a sister! even another brother will be more than welcome :flower: "

jellymummy TTC No.1

:hugs:trying 4 3rd TTC No.3:hugs:
"Dear Santa, I would love a BFP for Christmas this year. I have 2 wonderful daughters from another marriage but my husband of 2 years and I don't have any together and would really love to have a baby together. We have been trying for 2 1/2 years now. I don't want any presents except a BFP . Please please please bring me my Christmas wish!!!!!!! Love, Amy "

:bfp: :happydance:cacahuete TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 17/12/10 :bfp:

FaithLola TTC No.3
"Dear santa, i really really would love a christmas BFP i am desprite to give my 2 little girls a brother and i promise ill be a good girl next yr! this yr i have been so good, giving up smoking and drinking and being a good mummy and getting up early and going bed early! please please santa can i have a BFP i dont want anything else! "

:hugs:Booflebump TTC No.1:hugs:

tinyfeetdream TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, We are TTC #1, all we want for xmas is a positive test and a healthy happy baby 9 months later. We are very much in love and are now in a position to bring a child into the world. There is no doubt he or she will be born into a stable, loving home and would become the single most important thing in our lives, we would give him/her everything we possibly can. We have alot of love to give and it's time to start giving it. xx "

:hugs:MrsPTTC TTC No.1:hugs:
"Please can I have a BFP before xmas Saint Nick "

Ilovehim89 TTC No.3

:hugs:Nolly TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, All I want for christmas is a BFP oh and a little bubba to arrive in Aug/Sept pls. Love you lots and lots. Hopefully you will be calling to my house next christmas. I will leave out a lovely glass of stout for you. "

lilpinkkitty TTC No.1

Kellar TTC No.1

:hugs:BBgirl TTC No.1:hugs:
Dear Santa I'm 41, nearly 42 and TTC #1. We have been together for 3 years and we have suffered two Christmas miscarriages, December 2008 and December 2009. Please bring us a joyful BFP for Christmas 2010 and make this bean a sticky one, third time lucky"

dreambaby TTC No.1

hevzii&Jayjay TTC No.1
"Dear santa, i have found my perfect guy, and we are in love, all we want know is a BFP so that we can start a family together properly, also for when we get a BFP we want to join it with our engagement therefore we are holding that off till then...Pleaseeee make me the happiest girl alive"

tccno2 TTC No.2
"Dear Santa. I'm on month 7 ttc no.2. I'm 1dpo and due the :witch: on Xmas day. Please please send her away for 9 months and send me a instead which I will love, protect, and teach! I hope on your good list and you can grant this one wish! X "

cgwifey09 TTC No.1
"dear santa,
please give me my bfp. i am so tired to being ttc and taking care of other ppls kids instead of my own. i would be forever grateful, love jessica"

Mellybelle TTC No.1
"Dear Santa,
I am now into cycle 9 of TTC Forever Baby Number 3. I know I wont be able to get a BFP before Christmas, but I wont complain if I get it a couple of days later. Oh, and 9 is my lucky number!"

JamerC77 TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, You know the changes I have made and work I have done this year to get me and DH ready for a little one. I would love to have my Christmas present be an extra line on my HPT! XOXO - Jamie"

JulyBabe84 TTC No.
"Dear Santa, I have been a really good girl this year and a Christmas BFP would just be an amazing climax to an great year.
p.s. my youngest plans to leave you a beer and a pizza and an apple for the reindeers by the fireplace (briberry loveit. Ha ha) Love A x "

dream27 TTC No.1

missliss TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a BFP!! "

Mrs m25 TTC No.1

:hugs:Jungle_rats TTC No.3:hugs:

stash777 TTC No.1
"Please Santa, I promise I've been good all year long It would be the most wonderful Christmas present we have ever received!"

:bfp: :happydance:lalacrl TTC No.1 :happydance: :bfp:
:bfp: 18/12/10 :bfp:

MummyMandi TTC No.2
"Dear Santa in September my little angel baby was born sleeping at 39 weeks of pregnancy our gorgeous Scarlett Rose and we want to give Scarlett the best present ever for Christmas a little brother or sister so a BFP would help us through this Christmas and you will give the best gift ever to us Scarlett rose and me and her daddy because then we know we can smile again after so long knowing we have given our little girl an amazing gift and it will help us through this hard time.
Thank you Santa all i want for Christmas is our little Scarlett Rose smiling and to see her daddy's face when i surprise him with a BFP on Christmas day! and this will complete us! i would maybe be able to smile again <3 "

WinterSnow TTC No.1
"Dear Santa... TTC little bean #1 - and this would make a fantastic memory for Christmas day! DH is awaiting patiently for a baby boy or girl and would be to tears of joy! (me too, of course - I just think it's very sweet that a man is so enamored with the thought of children). "

dragonhawk TTC No.1
"Dear Father Christmas, Please can my DH and I ask for the one thing that we both desire so much.... A sticky bean and a BFP! We have had our time of loss and look forward to the new year with greater love in our lives and hearts."

:pink: :blue: :pink: :blue:

***Santa, so far we have 265 ladies wanting a :bfp: for Christmas, we know you can do it!!!***

:pink: :blue: :pink: :blue:

Thank you Santa for our early X-mas presents as we have 53:bfp: so far!! :happydance: :happydance:
A huge congratulations to...
Sparky32
bluejen
Butterfly80
Lovelykiwi
SamiraNChris
MrsRNI
SMFirst
SarahJane
Waiting4astork
jreece
bekc2005
TrinityMom
mmdrago
Caroline:)
donna79
StephBord
wannabenewmum
Tegans Mama
xLisax
SilverWillow
Crystal69uk
Beth_welshy
MissMummy2Be
SammieGrace
Braven05
MiissDior
blueeyedgirl1
princess.Leah
stickyplum
MandyV
londonchi
Prettykitty
Jules22
MrsSimp123
Addie25
liz_legend
lalacrl
leann83
MrsKTB
angi120
want2beamum86
cacahuete
Aster
victorial8
Phantom
buggy
MsJMouse
MRSRICHRS2K
Mrs Poppy
trixie15
mrs_lukey
missy
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch the magic and see how it all happens- A great video, you must watch if you havn't seen it already :thumbup: you may need your tissues xx https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/443394-ttc-ladies-must-see-video.html

santa.jpg

imagesCAWXHYTW.jpg imagesCAPH8FV9.jpg imagesCAE3RZIF.jpg

Me please!!! TTC number 2 since Sept 2008 x

Me, Me, Me (frantically waving my hand in the air!!!) - TTC #1

Feelcrazy
8 months ttc
using soy pills and preseed for first time this month
I test November 20th

thank you!!!! :)

it would be the most amazing thing EVER so please add me

ttc for baby number 1

:dust:

Hiii, please add me to the list as im really wanting my BFP for christmas.
TTC #1

Thank youu!
FX for us all, hoping we get the bestest christmas present EVER.
:hugs:

Can you add me as well please?

TTC #1 and a christmas BFP would be the best thing ever.

:dust: to everyone and hoping 2011 sees us all with new healthy :baby:. 'sxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->