NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Did another IC last night and DH agreed that he could see a faint second line!! :happydance:

So I did a FRER and another IC (just couldn't help myself :blush:) this morning and they are both :bfp:

A bit shocked as I wasn't really expecting it - just thought I would test to see if I could have a glass of wine tonight at a NYE bash. Guess I won't be drinking after all.

:dust: to everyone.

Did another IC last night and DH agreed that he could see a faint second line!! :happydance:

So I did a FRER and another IC (just couldn't help myself :blush:) this morning and they are both :bfp:

A bit shocked as I wasn't really expecting it - just thought I would test to see if I could have a glass of wine tonight at a NYE bash. Guess I won't be drinking after all.

:dust: to everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS! and a happy new year to you and your new little baby.

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
MsJMouse

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Got My :bfp: yesterday... 9weeks 6days after vasectomy reversal We are so so pleased xxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies :hi:

Just to give a final "christmas list" update (I know you know this live_in_hope) but no BFP for me!! Though, I have just seen that we have a new thread, so will pop in there to aim for the next milestone :D

Congratulations to ALL the lovely ladies who Santa gave an extra special gift to this year, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9mths xxxxx

Congratulations to
MRSRICHRS2K

on your
:happydance: :happydance:9 WEEKS 6 DAYS AFTER VR :happydance: :happydance:
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
Mrs Poppy

on your
XXX

Congratulations to
trixie15

on your
XXX

Hi I thought I'd already let you know but there's no :hugs: next to my name! :witch: got me! :cry:

Santa did'nt bring a BFP for Me, but we possibly got a New Years bub in the works, its too early but I'm back trying again WOOOHOOOO... Now the dreaded 2ww, AF due on the 12th or 13th I forget... lol

Congrats to all the ladies who got there Christmas Wish... Happy New Year... :)

No BFP for me either, that Santa's a meanie!! Hoping for a good start to the New Year.

Good luck to all you 2WWs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->