need your advise OPK users

kafs78

Reaction score
:grr:HI, i need your advice.

I got my first Af last Tuesday. I bled for 3 days...
I tested this morning about 10am -CD6- and got a faint line aswell as the test line.....

Feeling hopeful & excited, i have just done another test and there is NO line at all (apart from the test line)

Is this right?? can this happen??:saywhat:

He huny bun, the test line needs to be the same colour as the control line or near as damn it!! Mine are darker than the control line on the First response ones when i get my LH surge! It can also be the time of day u use them that can cause a faint line sometimes. Its usually 12 days after the 1st day of my period that i get my surge, its different for every woman tho & not set in stone when u will ovulate, u get to know ur body after a couple of months tho chick it does get easier. FX'd you catch ur eggy this month babe x Hope this helps??

I agree with cazza. You can see a line, but if it isn't as dark or darker than the control line, it isn't a positive. We have LH in our bodies all the time which is why you are seeing a faint line. When we have our LH surge, the line gets really dark. The surge tells us that our body is going to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours. That being said, I usually don't see any line right after AF. Then as I get closer to my surge, I start seeing a faint line. My lines get darker and darker until I see my surge.

Also, like cazza said, it could be when you are testing. Don't use first morning urine, your body needs time to build up the LH in your system and for some reason it doesn't do that while you sleep. If you can, don't pee for 4 hours and then test. This gives your body a chance to build up the LH in your system. Usually what I do is wake up and pee. Then I don't drink much for 4 hours (drinking liquids can dilute your LH) and then pee on the stick. I do this once in the morning and then I do it again in the evening. I test twice a day.

So, it no a big deal is you see a faint line, then later that day no line at all??

Just keep testing away until i get my match or darker?

Roughly when do you ladies start testing CD10-ish?? Or have you got it down to a fine art and only test at the exact time each month?

Well its my first month using OPK, i got my + on cycle day 17, i had tested day 10 - 14 and got no hint of a line so just gave up and when i was bored on thursday night and it was the same colour as control line, i then done one friday morning (not FMU), and it was way darker than control, and have been BDing as much as possible :lol:, after your loss, it probably wont be the same as before, just keep testing and BDing at every possible oppertunity :) x

Hey chick yep ive mastered pretty much when im gonna ovulate so i start testing CD10 which will be tomorrow im reckoning i'll be ovulating on Thursday/friday :). I use the clearblue digi opk coz i love seeing the smiley face & theres no messin about with is there a line or isnt there u get a smiley face and bamm ur egg is being released i love it so simple.
I ALWAYS get a second faint line sweet pea it means nothing unless its as dark or darker than the control line. I really hope u catch ur eggy babe xxxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz

Well its my first month using OPK, i got my + on cycle day 17, i had tested day 10 - 14 and got no hint of a line so just gave up and when i was bored on thursday night and it was the same colour as control line, i then done one friday morning (not FMU), and it was way darker than control, and have been BDing as much as possible :lol:, after your loss, it probably wont be the same as before, just keep testing and BDing at every possible oppertunity :) x

good luck huny xxxxxxxxxxx :thumbup:

I second everything Caz said! I do the smiley face ones too and I also almost always have a faint second line. This site will give you all the info you need about OPKs:
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->