needed somewhere to off load! sorry if tmi

MrsMouse

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Its been a while since i've been on here - not since i had my son in June 2010.

Well hubby and I had decided not to ttc for another baby - purely for financial reasons and childcare reasons! I am not on the pill again as I'm am still breastfeeding Jamie but we have been using condoms.

what can I say - for the first time ever - hubby and i had a real passionate moment last week and had a bit of nookie without a condom, which we both then stopped half way through and decided to use one! I then got ovulation pains 2 days later! (I have always had very clear ovulation pains) now I am feeling very strange. boobs are sensitive again (and I know its not because Jamie has chomped me either!) tummy feels strange and i nearly fainted yesterday (only ever felt like this when i was expecting jamie).

so its pretty obvious what i'm thinking....when i was expecting jamie i just knew. I'm not sure if i'm being paranoid this time!

however, its obviously too early to test - even when i fell pg with my son i had very very low hcg levels even until I was 10 weeks pregnant so probably wouldn't have got a bfp until after then. (When I was 12 weeks I was in maternity trousers so I showed before I would have got a poas bfp)

also hubby would do his nut if i got a bfp although I would be so happy, I was an only child and always said I wanted 2. Hubby was middle child of 3!

I've spoken to my mum and all she said is - it was 1 time, not the "whole" of the deed and you're not likely to be that "unlucky" ](*,) but we all know its possible!

hubby i am certain would say not to go ahead and that is my worst fear - his parents had the same argument over their third child and its always been a bone of contention between them really they should have divorced years ago. I dont want to end up like that but likewise I dont want to be a single mum of 2!

I know its not easy being a parent but its the best thing I've ever "become" in my life, our little man is so happy and working where I do (am a midwife) I feel soooo broody!

Jeepers - I know there isnt anything anyone can do I just have to wait at least 3 weeks for a missed period and I'll have my answer - but just needed to talk to ladies who would understand the feelings right now!

Anyone got any ideas on how to tackle hubby if I need to?

Good luck and babydust to all of you seriously ttc'ing.

Mrsmouse
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"