Needing a little encouragement...

aastrength

Reaction score
I am new to this site, so please pardon my lack of abbreviations. :blush:

My husband and I have been TTC for the past two years. I already have a daughter (from my previous marriage), and I had a MC this past January, so I know that something can still happen, but I am extremely anxious. I started Provera and am going to be starting Clomid soon, which has me all wound up. I guess I thought it would be easy since my daughter was an unplanned pregnancy. But now, all of this waiting... it is literally driving me crazy. I apologize for my complaining, but you all seem like wonderful women who can really understand and (hopefully) have some kind of words of wisdom for this situation. Anyway, thanks!

hey I have a similar experience :) I have a 2 year old DD. she was a complete accident, conceived after 2 weeks of DTD (DH and I were in a long distance relationship at the time) and we were using condoms lol so when it came to trying for number 2, I thought it would be simple! but as of the 17th of April, we will have been trying for number 2 for a year lol.

I dont really have any kind words of wisdom to offer sorry :( but hopefully it helps to know you're not alone! sending baby dust your way, and hoping you get your bfp soon!

Thank you for responding! Good luck and lots of baby dust back your way!

Hi sorry to hear about ur mc hun & hopefully with the clomid u. Conceive quickly & go on to have a beautiful healthy baby. I conceived my first on clomid but i'd say using opks & preseed helped too as had been on the clomid for 11 months & nothing happened the cycle i used it with preseed & bd throughout my fertile window using opks is wen i conceived. So wen it came for trying for #2 i only used preseed throughout everytime we bd & opks & followed smep & conceived first/sec cycle! Wel had one bleed after stopping bc & conceived the month after so month & half. Mc at 8 wks so bk trying nw & second cycle. Anyway i wanted to say good luck & if u dont have fertilty issues than i thnk changing somethng as little as getting bd routine right & using opks or maybe gvn those lil swimmers a better chance with preseed might be all we need. Was for me anyway. I'v been taking pregnacare prenatals too for past 2 months x

Lots of babydust & this is a wonderful forum to get lots of support & advice to help through ths journey x

Hey hun!! hang in there!! I'm sure u will get your bfp in time to come.. just try not to stress out as it makes it worst..and try to enjoy :) and forget that u are trying which is really hard to do ... I know

I'm similar but I have been TTC #1 for 2 years and 3mths with irregular cycle. I've been on Clomid no luck however, just messed me up a little more..more or less each cycle I'm a little hopeful when I'm late but then my af comes along... This month I bought red raspberry capsules and began taking it.. then I did a little more research into Fertilitea and Fertilaid for men and order it.. I'm a little more hopeful after reading success stories. There is also a fertilaid for women...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->