Needing advice!

Melizuh

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this? So confused...bought an "answer" pregnancy test. Box says the first line is control line and second line is test line. Ttc for 2.5 years now so have taken many tests with negative results but today's test had no first line but a dark second line! Could this mean I'm preggo or is it just a defective test?

i agree, post a picture, i had tests that were such strong positives that it drained the ink from the control line to put it into the positive line, honestly it was mad!

Even though it's 4am, I cannot sleep so I took another (the second test from the same pack and it looks identical on results. Is it possibly I have it backwards to where the control line is the second line that's appearing? There's no writing on the test itself aside from "answer" which is to the left of the test window (thumb handle). If I flip the test to where the dark result line is the first line on the left, the "answer" is upside down. Any suggestions?ill buy different tests tomorrow but so excited that this is at least a little hope that I'm preggo!

i've zoomed right in to 400% and i cant see it i'm afraid, this was my control line when i was pregnant. i'd wait and see, try another test? i'd try one that has different shaped windows so you cant get confused! bit of a silly design in my opinion, especially if the 'answer' would be upside down!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/result_zps3e74644d.jpg

No more tests on hand so will buy some tomorrow. I guess I got a box of defectives? Still hoping I'm pregnant though! The wait stinks!

:dust:

hopefully its just a bad batch (not much consolation i know) good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->