Needing mommy friends!

Rollypolly

Reaction score
So i really want people to relate to, and share with. All my focus is on baby anymore! She kicked, my belly buttons sore, i feel like a rollie pollie, shes growing etc... But i feel like everyone else is tired of baby talk. ): i want to hear about other experiences and i want advice and to give advice! I want some people to ramble on with me about all the shitty and azing moments of pregnancy! Anything!?

Hiya, im Katie im 19 and have a 13 month old lg, its always nice being able to speak to people who have been through the same sort of stuff that you are :) xx

Thats what im saying! I love to hear about others experiences and feeling like im not alone! Im going on 23 weeks and its just now getting exciting! So much i would like to share and get feed back on. I try to talk to my oh about it all but i guess its not as exciting for him since its all happening to me.

You can ask me any thing. Hehe. Andpost as much as you'd like!
I'm kristina and I have a two month old boy named Noah

Well im 22 weeks and i finally feel pregnant! Today i woke up acheing and cramping though. I think its just where shes laying though. I love feeling her kick and roll, do you miss it now that your little man is out of your belly and in your arms?

I miss it so much. I mean don't get me wrong I love that he's here in my arms now and he's my best friend. But I absolutely miss his little kicks, squirms, hiccups etc,. I also miss know my baby is safe and sound in mommy's belly. :( i love that he's here and i wouldn't trade it for the world but, i can't wait to have another with OH. To feel it all over again!

Hello! Welcome :wave:

You can ask me anything :) My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old son called Jason and I'm almost 14 weeks pregnant with our second :flower:

Hello erin!:) congrats on your little girl! And i cant wait to meet my lo but i think im going to miss it alot.! I love talking to her and her kicking me. Though latetly shes getting bigger and its starting to feel alot less comfortable! How are you feeling at 34 weeks erin?

Sorry clair! I didnt see uour post! Congrats on number two! How have you delt with both pregnancies and other people? I know there is so much judgement out there! I think im the mommy type, ive always wanted kids and im so blessed to be having one at a young age! But have you struggled at all? I know there are some people that look at me like i cant do it because im young but i have all the things i need to support my lo plus lots of love! And i graduated with great grades i plan on some college and both of my sisters started having kids at 18 and are now through college and all! I guess im trying to say its concidered normal in my family but how has everyone delt with the outside world and what they have to say?

I'm 24 weeks with second baby and am on bed rest so hoping to come on here more often :haha:

Well i am stay at home! Although i am not on bed rest work became a big issue as i was too sick everyday to make it in to work and complete everything i needed! But how come bed rest!? 24 weeks seems so early! It must be hard staying in bed all day! And for another 15 weeks!? Are you going crazy yet!?

Sorry clair! I didnt see uour post! Congrats on number two! How have you delt with both pregnancies and other people? I know there is so much judgement out there! I think im the mommy type, ive always wanted kids and im so blessed to be having one at a young age! But have you struggled at all? I know there are some people that look at me like i cant do it because im young but i have all the things i need to support my lo plus lots of love! And i graduated with great grades i plan on some college and both of my sisters started having kids at 18 and are now through college and all! I guess im trying to say its concidered normal in my family but how has everyone delt with the outside world and what they have to say?

Thank you :)
People took this pregnancy better than my first, actually! Of course it's hard but it's honestly what I needed in my life to get me to mature! It comes to you, I went through a lot with my LO's health and I'm so proud of how I've coped, you definitely put them first but I can't imagine not being a mum! I plan on college after this one, I see it as I'll still have time later to get a career etc :)
I haven't had anyone say anything but good things to me this pregnancy :)

Good good good! I think people with negative comments can keep them to theirselves! It sounds like you are doing just fine! I personally dont think i can handle another pregnancy after this one any time soon, although there have been good days all the bad ones are terrible! Has this pregnancy been better or worse then the first? And is it harder being pregnant and having another baby crawling all over you?

Tbh I never got nasty comments after he was born, guess I proved people wrong lol. This one is much better symptoms wise, I only found out at 7 weeks after joking with OH and I still had no symptoms lol. It is hard though as my OH works all day and LO constantly runs around and I just want to sleep :(

I still want ro sleep alot! Lol but yeah hopefully if i am ever blessed with #2 my pregnancy will go easier on me! I never imagined it would be like this at all! Reminds me of the movie what to expect! Lol

Yeah there are a lot of hidden surprises to pregnancy that they don't tell you!

i hope if i ever go through this again it turns out better. i stayed sick 24/7 the first 19 weeks, until my doc prescribed me phenegran to help. im glad to say after 22 weeks im glad to have finally gained 5 lbs! i had lost 27 before i got pregnant then another 6 while pregnant! so its been a struggle.

Hello erin!:) congrats on your little girl! And i cant wait to meet my lo but i think im going to miss it alot.! I love talking to her and her kicking me. Though latetly shes getting bigger and its starting to feel alot less comfortable! How are you feeling at 34 weeks erin?

I am so so so ready to meet her! My pregnancy has been pretty easy until this past week and suddenly I'm so uncomfortable. Back aches, leg cramps, etc. And sleep? Forget about it. Lol. The kicking and moving is amazing and I think ill miss being pregnant to. But at this moment I'm ready for time to hurry up! Haha. You're having a little girl also? Any names?

i hope if i ever go through this again it turns out better. i stayed sick 24/7 the first 19 weeks, until my doc prescribed me phenegran to help. im glad to say after 22 weeks im glad to have finally gained 5 lbs! i had lost 27 before i got pregnant then another 6 while pregnant! so its been a struggle.

That's the side people don't tell you I was very sick every day until I gave birth and none of the medicine helped so I was constantly in and out of hospitals on iv's, its brilliant that the phenegran worked for you. Hopefully #2 will be abit better :L
Have you thought of any names yet for your little un? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"