Needing mommy friends!

Congratulations! I have a 2 year old daughter and I'm 28 weeks with our 2nd. Hope you're feeling well

Hi! :wave: I'm Tennessee 19, and 24 weeks with my first! I know what you mean, my hubby just doesn't get as excited as I do about things, except the kicking he gets really excited about that. I love this website because I can talk to people who get excited over the little things too! You can talk to me anytime, pm. I love having someone to chat to/share experiences with!

I am really setting in on lillie rain, but it could change in the next 4 months! I know what you mean about the cramping and acheing! I too have started to experience the uncomfortable moments of pregnancy! And hello tennessee! Congrats! And im always up for conversation! My oh has his moments but im over here bouncing off the walls with excitement! Lol as far as nursery, what are you girls oppinions of when to begin the set up? Or buying things for your LO? I have yet to really begin but im just so excited now that i have a confirmed gender u/s!

I bought my pram at 37 weeks and we had our moses basket just 4 days before my due date :dohh: Hoping to get everything by 35 weeks this time around!

Hey Congrats!!
Love the name Lillie Rain btw. Im always here if you wanna talk bout anything also on facebook/instagram. Im missing being pregnant so badd although I was lucky to have an amazing pregnancy, its just truly amazing what our bodies can do, but being a mother really is the most amazing thing in the world, i'm hoping to have another LO in the next couple years. Anyways my names Lisa and I have a little boy named Quinsy who will be 3 months on the 30th.

Hello lisa!:) i think i will miss it. And awh i really like the name quinsey. Congrats on your healthy baby boy. Im anxious when i cones to getting close to labor, everyone says its something different so im scared of what it will be like for me!

Thank you hun! Try not to listen to what other people say about labour cuz everyones experience is different and labour never goes the way you plan! Jus remember when its all over you will have your lil princess and nothing else will even matter!

Hi hun! My name is Evita, i'm 18 and 23+2 with my first, and he's a boy :) We must be quite close together! I'm due October 21. Gosh my first tri went so fast, this one is dragging along, but it is certainly the best! The kicks are amazing, the sore and aching back however isn't so much! So far loving it though :flower:

Hey evita! Yeah im 22+3! With my first little princess.:) i love being pregnant now besides the achey back and leg cramps! But im due the 26th! It really does go by quite fast dosnt it? What kinds of things do you all do to stay occupied? Ive had trouble staying energized to go out. Also many people enjoy the party life and im over here like lets watch a movie! If i dont fall askeep half way through! Lol

Hello hun I'm Lauren I'm 19 and 20 week pregnant with a little prince how are you.xx

Hi lauren! Congrats! Im doing better, about to start my 23rd week and feeling good ive made it this far! How are you?

Hi :)
This sounds like the perfect thread for me! I'm only 4 weeks and 6 days in so i have a long way to go! And as you can imagine i am SO excited but only a handful of people know so they get sick of me constantly rambling on about it!
So this is perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"