• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Needing Online Friendship-tearing hair out

mum5

Reaction score
hi im jo- mum of five(we dont have a tv)god that jokes old lol, anyway i have 1 boy and 3 girls and im due another boy in 4 weeks.
my wonderful partner just left me 2 weeks ago so you can imagine the chaos at my place!!i joined this site cos i keep having weird tightnings and even though ive had 6 pregnancys in 6 years(lost one 16weeks)im not sure if anything is happening.
had a show this morning but was clear so im not sure if labours on the way, i was always told shows were bloody,oh well if he comes he comes-anyway enough talking if anyone needs any advice just mail me and i will try and help after all 5 kids you do get to know whats what-lol

Hi!

Congratulations on your soon to be born new son, fingers crossed for a healthy arrival.

I'm really sorry your partner left you, at the time you no doubt need most support.

Well welcome to BnB,we're all pretty friendly i'd say, and every single one of us is here to listen(read) and support.

Good luck and lots of love

xxx

Hi Jo
Welcome to B'N'B
Wow 5 you are a braver lady than me LOL i tear my hair out with 2!!!
I never really had a show with either of mine that i noticed but i suppose with only 4 weeks to go anything could happen

I am so sorry your OH has done a bunk on you, like Steph says we are here if you need us for anything xxx

it's okay hes an arse anyway lol-i can do it by myself-im a tough cookie

Good for you!God they're all playing up this weather aren't they...must be some sort of full moon xx

as long as ive got patience-entonox-and icecream i'll be fine, i hope!

where abouts do you live hun
you have to excuse me i am just a nosey bint LOL

im 25 but i'm feeling 75 cant do anything by myself-i mean without the kids-literally i cant even pee-and if i hear the word mum or mama one more time im gonna crack....lol

sorry im in derbyshire getting a lot of support but i am missing my ex a lot and also feel like been kicked up the arris by a horse-midwife reckons its gonna be a 9lb baby all my others havent hit the 7lb mark

problem sorted i also have a 2yrold boy/a 6 year old girl going on 40/and 2 girls 4 and 1xxx

Hiya and welcome to B & B:hi:

Blimey, you've got your hands full! Superwoman!

Sorry about your ex hun. Some men are pigs.

I'm afraid I don't have any advise about your show. I didn't get one with the first and the second was a section. It goes without saying that if you start getting pains, you should ring your labour ward. Good luck!:hugs:

Oh, and to save you asking I'm *cough* 37 *cough* and live in Leicester, so not far from Derbyshire.:hi:

jo i wasnt ignoring you hunni my comp was just playing upxxx

That's what a £40 facial, £25 professional make-up, and a good photographer does for you!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->