Needing Support

HopefulDLC

Reaction score
Hello, I have been on this site before. My husband and I tried to conceive for two years. Last week he decided to leave me. As if that wasn't bad enough...I found out today I'm expecting baby number one. I took 4 tests. I am so excited to be a momma becaus I have tried for so long. I did tell him. And he wants to be here for me just not as my husband. It's really hard. I think I just need some friends who are also expecting so I can figure out what I'm doing. Any helpful words of advise?

That's rough news. But he wants to be there for you so you aren't alone. And there's lots of happy children with divorced parents. You will get through this.

Really sorry your going through this hun, what a tough situation to be in. Must be very hard on you. Congrats on your pregnancy though, keep focusing on your little baby to get you through. Hugs.

Hun your not alone, we are all here for you. And he is still saying he'll be there for you. congratulations x

Sorry for this but congratulations on your pregnancy. We are always here if need any support xx

Clearly you're meant to be a mummy and it was just meant to be this way. I'm from divorced parents and grew up in a happy home with no arguing ! Better to be separated than tear each other apart in front of the kids like some married couples do . Good luck, you'll do just fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->