Needs a Buddy! BAD!

turidda25

Reaction score
So I really need someone to talk to who is in the same boat, or close to it! My DH thinks this will JUST happen.... He has high hopes, but he isn't a very sensitive guy and unfortunately some of my friends aren't either. One of my good friend said to me today "Don't get pregnant, then you wont be any fun!" Another friend said to me last month when I told her i wasn't pregnant, "Good then you can wait for me!" Im so annoyed and although my husband cares for me dearly, he is a guy and doesn't get it!

I am like 5 days late for AF and this AM got a BFN....
I have had some right lower side pain (like ovary pain thaty o had when I wasd pregant with our first daughter...) I get nauseous every so often, but nothing severe, and some wicked heartburn.... I have had alot of CM, mostly clear, but the last two days it has been different.... I don't know if i even ovulated. I bought ovulation strips but EVERY time i tested nothing...

how long have u been ttc? its so annoying waiting isint it

Well it has only been 2 months, but we were going to start about 6 months ago... Im NEW to trying, lol... I actually got pregnant the first time by surprise so I am not 100% on if it will be hard, easy etc... I just don't feel any support from those I know!

turidda, i also fell pregnant first time with my son, he unfortunately passed away but now with ttc again i was expecting it to just happen first time no problems so 2 months on both :bfn: am feeling rather disheartened plus reading some stories on here of woman ttc for lengthy periods of time adds to it. I am keeping a pma and hoping september will be the month. Are you using opk? I have both months aswell as bbt charted, drank grapefruit juice and :sex: everyday around ovulation. still :bfn: so not really sure what else i can do to help it along.... babydust to you :dust: i hope we can be buddy's :hugs:

Hey,

No i am not using OPKs because I don't really now my cycle length AT ALL. Right now I am at about 41 days long, I just went for a blood test today to check my HCG (the urine was BFN again) but Since my cycle is so long maybe its not pickign it up well...

I am sorry to hear about your son. That must be very hard. I am hoping september is the lucky month as well!
Who knows maybe my blood test will come back positive!

Baby dust to you also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->