Neg opk

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I just stopped taking my birth control 2 weeks ago. All day today I've been extremely bloated and crampy so I thought for sure it was ovulation. I took an opk and it wasn't even close to being positive. Do you think I'm close to ovulating or is my body just trying to adjust to coming off the pill?

Screenshot_20200801-183902_Gallery.jpg

Does the line darkening mean that I'm getting closer to ovulating?

Screenshot_20200801-212031_Gallery.jpg

Sometimes ovulation tests can fluctuate but if it getting darker I'd say yes nearly there gl xx

nearly. would say in next 24 hours that will be positive. maybe test again in couple of hours

Oh that's nearly positive :) gl lovely xx

Would you say SMU was a positive? I had a lot of cramping and was bloated the day before I took these. Do you generally cramp before, after, or during ovulation?

Screenshot_20200803-055108_Gallery.jpg

Would you say SMU was a positive? I had a lot of cramping and was bloated the day before I took these. Do you generally cramp before, after, or during ovulation?

View attachment 1085693

Isn’t that crazy how quickly they went dark then light again in one day? Middle one does look positive to me as the control line is lovely and thick and dark.

Some cycles (this one for example) I cramp really badly before and during ovulation. Sometimes it’s non existent, sometimes just a pinch, and sometimes very sore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->