Negative after 10 days but symptoms

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I am experiencing strong symptoms of pregnancy, cramping, nausea, tugging on my uterus, lower back pain, changed mucuous etc., temp. up most of the time (but not always which concerns me) and more yet 10 DPO I still test completely negative with an early test? Is this normal? Am I doing the math wrong?
We had sex on the 11th, I ovulated around the 13th I believe, implantation likely on the night of the 20th/21st since I had strong cramping there. Or maybe it has not implanted yet? Last time it took me 12 days believe it or not.

It could be too early yet especially if you didn’t implant yet. I would try to wait a few days and test again. Last cycle, I had slight cramping and spotting before af was due and thought for sure it was implantation but unfortunately it wasn’t. Our bodies can play the cruelest tricks on us sometimes!

It could be too early yet especially if you didn’t implant yet. I would try to wait a few days and test again. Last cycle, I had slight cramping and spotting before af was due and thought for sure it was implantation but unfortunately it wasn’t. Our bodies can play the cruelest tricks on us sometimes!

I do believe implantation happened about 4 days ago because it almost felt like labor or miscarriage pain. I had this with my last pregnancy as well and thought I am going to miscarry. Since, symptoms have been milder so I am fearing a failed implantation now in my crazy mind :((
No signs of AF yet...I dread the next few days.

I do believe implantation happened about 4 days ago because it almost felt like labor or miscarriage pain. I had this with my last pregnancy as well and thought I am going to miscarry. Since, symptoms have been milder so I am fearing a failed implantation now in my crazy mind :((
No signs of AF yet...I dread the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->