negative and positive preg tests, in 1 day...

D

dmestiza

ok here's my story...

today i have been getting negative and positive pregnancy test results.
The positive preg tests where very very positive and i showed my doctor 3 of the positive preg tests and he confirmed that i am pregnant and i will have a blood test this monday to confirm if i am pregnant. Is it possible to get neg and pos preg tests durring pregnancy? i could be possibly around 4 months pregnant... and stories from other women who experienced the same thing and were actually pregnant please post here...

Thanks 2 all in advance... xo

I would think if your 4 months it should show on just about any test....

I have all the symptoms to a degree. My cycle should have started 10-12-13 But no show. I have taken too many hpt in the last week. All negative. So I went to the Dr. got a positive. Im so confused. She said Im not even a month... so Im scheduled for an ultrasound and bloodwork in 2 weeks. Im so nervous..... I want to be. But what if Im not? I want to get excited but Im so scared to.
Now what?
This is the first time I have used an ovulation chart and im not sure when or if I ovulated.... I know AF never misses though. I have been stressed and I had 1 tiny spot in my undies yesterday. After a big argument with my bf. So I just layed down for the rest of the day.
Has anyone else had negative tests and still been pregnant? I don't know what to think.....

That's really strange. So am I correct--you're getting negative hpt's at home, but bloodworm was positive? Did doctor tell you your numbers? If your bloods are positive, you should be getting positives on home pregnancy tests.

It's rare, but you can have false negatives due to excess (high) levels of bHCG.

It's an antigen-antibody reaction that uses two antibodies; if there is too much antigen then it won't form the reaction required for colour development.

Here's a link to a quick description https://www.pregnancylab.net/2011/05/false-negative-pregnancy-tests.html

It's rare, but you can have false negatives due to excess (high) levels of bHCG.

It's an antigen-antibody reaction that uses two antibodies; if there is too much antigen then it won't form the reaction required for colour development.

Here's a link to a quick description https://www.pregnancylab.net/2011/05/false-negative-pregnancy-tests.html

Right but tests still show a light line I think. Op, have you diluted your urine and tested?

Right but tests still show a light line I think. Op, have you diluted your urine and tested?
Not necessarily.
If the sandwich isn't formed in the antigen-antibody reaction then the enzyme wouldn't trigger the colour change.

OP, how many false tests did you have? Could have been a faulty strip or bad lot #?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->