Negative hpt. Transvaginal scan shows a sac

Dustypink

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im in quite a bit of a confusing situation. I need anybody’s insight.

Ive been ttc for 6 months for baby #3. I have 2 Daughters. Conceive naturally.
In 6 months. Ive had 2 miscarriages.
I was put on progesterone last cycle. My progesterone levels 4DPO was really low. Dr said it indicates i did not ovulate.

So this cycle is where things got weird. On CD 36 i had bleeding. So i counted it as CD1. The bleeding was like my period. Medium flow.

I usually bleed for 9 days. Typically. On CD 2 i was put on Clomid to help me ovulate. By CD 3 i was just spotting. I spotted for 7 days.

So on CD 10 i tested with an opk. Near positive. But not there yet.

CD 12 i met my dr for follice tracking. She was quiet and asked if i took a pregnancy test. I did (100 and counting :wacko: )

She showed me there was a sack in my uterus. She wasnt sure if it was a fetal sack or a blood clot(?)

Im so confused :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
If anyone has gone through this. Please help me out.

I go in tomorrow for another scan.

All my pregnancy tests were negative. I tried every test there is. Cheapest to expensive. All negative.

Can there be a pregnancy without HCG???

I have no experience with this but wanted to wish you luck and hope that you get an answer.

I hope you found your answers <3

What was the outcome Hun! Hope it was good news and not bad! xx

No experience, but i have read some women never get a positive hpt but are indeed pregnant. Hope you've found out what was happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->