Negative ovulation tests

sarahc8231

Reaction score
Hi all.

I decided to try some ovulation tests as plan to start trying over the next few months for our 2nd baby. I still have a copper coil but according to things Ive read this shouldnt intefere. So from when I conceived our 1st I thought I ovulated early at about day 10. So last month I used the 2 line tests and got no line that was the same or darker than the control line. So I bought the clearblue digital ones for this month. Was going to start testing on day 6 but got up after nights on day 4 and thought Id have a go. (actually day 5 if you count 1st day as spotting). I hadnt drunk or passed urine for hours cos had been asleep after night shift but got a smiley face. Then an hour after tested again and got a negative. Been testing twice a day since and am now on day 10 and still all negative. Im starting to worry theres a problem. I only wanted to check roughly when I ovulate as partner in army and wanted to be able to pinpoint fertile days. Now Im obsessing lots over it.

Sorry about rant.

Any advice appreciated. xxxx

Hmm... I actually dont know what a copper coil is... So cant comment on that area. Sorry.

But that seems very early for a positive opk. How long is your af? Do you have shorter cycles?

I would see how long after your smiley face that af arrived. Average lp is like 12-16 days so if af comes you can say you probably did see the surge. I have had false positives on opks BUT I was on fertility meds at the time.

Sorry I cant be more help. But if you continue tracking I would make sure you keep track of this info so if ever necessary you can share it with the doctor.

I also track my cm along with opks. And my ewcm usually happens when I get my positive opk so that backs it up for me.

Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->