Negative test. Three days late..

carla.louise

Reaction score
As per the title. I am now three days late. I took a test on the day my period should of arrived and it was negative. The test was a cheapo one that you dip into urine.. The control line came up but nothing else - so a negative result.

Do I test again? Can you be pregnant and get a negative result??

Been TTC since sept 2010 and have managed to avoid testing most of the time....

Advice wanted ladies.....

I'm no expert but I would do another test if the last one was done three days ago?

The pregnancy hormone doubles every 48-72 hours so you may have enough in your urine to get a BFP. You can get a negative test and still be pregnant, every woman is different.

Let me know how it goes!

As per the title. I am now three days late. I took a test on the day my period should of arrived and it was negative. The test was a cheapo one that you dip into urine.. The control line came up but nothing else - so a negative result.

Do I test again? Can you be pregnant and get a negative result??

Been TTC since sept 2010 and have managed to avoid testing most of the time....

Advice wanted ladies.....

hi hunni i was due on yesterday and still havent had af yet i did a test yesterday and was negative too, i hate this waiting game xx

Thanks Myrtle.. OH told me to go get a test just don't want to see a negative I guess!!

Hunnibunni, the waiting is the worst. Bit of a strange month for me though. I usually get sore boobs and achey legs wehn my period is due - this month I have NOTHING.

Took a test as my last few cycles have all been 25 days exact, but prior to that were always 28 days. Tested at the end of day 28 as I didn't know how late I was (that day or three day if that makes sense?!) and it was a negative (worst feeling in the world)... And i don't really want to see another negative, infact, I think I would rather my period just showed itself instead to show me I'm not!

Does the test brand make a difference??

Hi Ladies,

I am CD31, tested yesterday negative! I am going to test again on Friday as I am due to fly on Saturday and wont fly if I get a BFP...

I hate this waiting game as every twinge I think oh could I be.....

Good luck xx

i did 3 tests. the 1st was the day or following day that i wa due on and it was very very weak. did 2nd 2 days later and was still very very weak so the doc told me 2 wait another few days. 5 days after my 1st test did another 1 and this was positive. i hated waiting but i was told by the doc that the 1st test didnt rally show up cuz i was only just pregnant. hope this helps x

Thanks newmum. xx

I really hope we get our BFP soon xx

well i have only had weeing more aften which my docs are sending off my wee so hopefully they ring me tomorrow saying i am preg ( we can wish cant we)... i have had light cramps a week ago i dont have sore boobs tho..

hey i found this on a other site.....
i bought a test that said u can test 5 days before period due (even tho it was day of period due that i tested) and it came back BFN. 4 days later i tested again and got a BFP

I used a FR which says you can test 6 days early xx

So I am currently due for my period on: 10/18/2016. I am 3 days late which is odd because I'm always on the 18th and my period is 4-5 days every time. I have had: white/blood tinged not discharge but small clumps? abdominal pressure and bloating/cramping, nausea, my skin has become OILY also...

I am never late for my periods. My test today was negative. It was a CVS off brand test that did not work. it was negative out of the box... I took an HCG tst where u drop the urine on the test, it was negative.

Any thoughts? No STD history anything like that. Married for 5 years. It took me3 years to get pregnant with baby #2. And no luck so far after baby #2 and he is 2.5 years old.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->