Negative test turned positive after an hour?

SaraEmily

Mom of 2 girls
Reaction score
Okay so I know I shouldn't be reading tests after the time limit but I did and now I'm confused. I checked it multiple times during the first 30 minutes, still negative. Took a shower and checked again and there was a line. It looks like it has a tad bit of color to it, but it's hard to tell. Any thoughts?

Also should add it's very early for me to be testing. Periods not due in the next 5 days but I've been feeling crampy so I took a test just to see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 51
It wouldn't let me post two pictures in the first post so here's another. i know the lighting is bad, it's easier to see the line in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 51
I definitely see the lines. I would say test again just to be sure

Going through the same thing today with the same brand of test. I'm not sure either, but normally my negatives STAY negative with this brand, and I've taken 4 the last few days and they always look negative at first then develop a line later. Maybe just too early still... I'm on cycle day 50 and my cycles are not regular. However, they've been averaging about 37-41 days. Wish I could help you!

These tests have a reputation for taking a while to develop, so I would be cautiously optimistic. :winkwink:

I'm with the other ladies as I've had this happen with these tests and we're definitely legit bfps. Take another one!!

Took a Clear Blue this morning with fmu and it looks totally negative. Hmm. Not sure how the sensitivity of the two brands compare but I probably would've gotten a more clear line on the second test a day later, right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 42
I don't trust blue dye at all but I don't think the 2 have the same sensitivity. I think the Walmart one is actually more sensitive. Plus being early your urine isn't as concentrated later in the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->