neighbours

babybuttons

Reaction score
anyone else find tash irritating? loving the toadie/callum/sonia story... i wonder if they give it a happy ending....

Yeh I don't like Tash but Andrew is annoying atm so I don't feel that bad for him lol.
I doubt there will be a happy ending for Sonya they will probably turn their backs on her when they find out.

Tash does my head in! That smug little smirk she does drives me nuts!

I don't get why Sonya doesn't just tell them?:shrug:

lol im glad someone agrees with me, Werent keen on Andrew either, but hes starting to grow on me. Summers fringe drives me mad, i just wanna pin it back :haha: it would be nice for the callum/sonia thing to work out, but im guessing like in any soap that would boring:haha:

Andrew winds me up. He sounded american when he first joined then he went through a bit of an Irish accent. Weirdo! Lol.

^ He's Scottish in real life, and moved to Australia when he was a teenager. That's why some of his words sound weird :)

^ He's Scottish in real life, and moved to Australia when he was a teenager. That's why some of his words sound weird :)

I know but he just sounds like he is putting it on. His accent changes so much :haha:

yeah tash is annoying, i cant wait til they find out shes been lying about the baby

I LOVE neighbours...I always wondered what was going on with Andrew's accent! Now I know! I cannot wait for this whole lying about being pregnant comes out...I hope it kicks off big style!

Also, Summers fringe winds me up, I want to pin it back, she'd look so much prettier with no fringe, or even a side fringe!

I missed neighbours for like 2 years when I went travelling and after I came back, and started watching it again, and so much had changed, I started watching it again in the middle of the whole Steph having dan's baby, and I dodn't know why her and Toadie were being secretive and panick about the dates adn the whole pregnancy on a whole!!

i think they could get back together once the baby lie comes out

How do we all think the baby lie is going to come out? She's been saying she's a few weeks along, so she should be showing soon, and I think Andrew is going to make her go for a scan, because she's not showing and he'll be worried and there'll be nothing there!!

i can ruin it for u and tell u to search it on youtube (oz is further ahead than us in the uk) it does come out but i wont ruin for u lol

Odd_socks, I can't find it on Youtube only episodes from the UK :nope:

Libby is back and sonya's secret is out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0GmYM6D6Q&feature=related

Wow, that looks so exciting! :) Do you know how far behind we are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->