neighbours

im not sure i saw a post on one of the spoilers for next week on youtube and says shes being written out of it but keeping it open for her to come back when she likes :wacko: so im not sure

i watched todays episode and honestly i nearly threw the remote at the tv. :gun: @ tash. omg she beyond annoying

I've just remembered I recorded todays episode and still haven't watched it :dohh:

OOh, I watched yesterdays episode, and Tash is really starting to do my head in, she needs a slap lol!! Poor Chris!

Me too, can't believe the secrets finally come out! :happydance: By the looks of it Toadie takes it badly :nope:

I've missed all this week and will be missing tonights and tomorrow.. Someone update me :)

Callum wanted to have his memory jogged by going back to his old house (Dr Karl (surgeon/gp/obstetrician/psychiatrist/everything!) had said that sometimes smells, objects or places can set off memories) and him and Sophie went to this old market hall thing he remembered after going to his house. Callum remembered this old machine thing his mum had won that monkey thing for him on. He had to climb up a ladder to get it and he fell off. This motorbike thing fell on top of him and Sophie called an ambulance and got through to ummm omg what's her name. Callum's real Mum! Sonya! And she came and then the ambulance came. Hospital time: Dr Karl had to do surgery on Callum as he had internal injuries. Sonya tried to tell Toadie the truth but couldn't. When Callum woke up he saw Sonya and realised she was his Mum. Toadie was all 'WTF?' and then it ended.

Else where in Ramsey Street it's just been the usual irritating Tash stuff. She tried to set Chris up on a date with a Zumba instructor and then Summer tried to set him up with another guy. Chris got really upset and said he'd cut both of them out if they ever tried to do it again!

Looks like it's going to be stormy with the truth coming out about Sonya!

Callum wanted to have his memory jogged by going back to his old house (Dr Karl (surgeon/gp/obstetrician/psychiatrist/everything!) had said that sometimes smells, objects or places can set off memories) and him and Sophie went to this old market hall thing he remembered after going to his house. Callum remembered this old machine thing his mum had won that monkey thing for him on. He had to climb up a ladder to get it and he fell off. This motorbike thing fell on top of him and Sophie called an ambulance and got through to ummm omg what's her name. Callum's real Mum! Sonya! And she came and then the ambulance came. Hospital time: Dr Karl had to do surgery on Callum as he had internal injuries. Sonya tried to tell Toadie the truth but couldn't. When Callum woke up he saw Sonya and realised she was his Mum. Toadie was all 'WTF?' and then it ended.

Else where in Ramsey Street it's just been the usual irritating Tash stuff. She tried to set Chris up on a date with a Zumba instructor and then Summer tried to set him up with another guy. Chris got really upset and said he'd cut both of them out if they ever tried to do it again!

Looks like it's going to be stormy with the truth coming out about Sonya!

think it's all there,

oh, and Libby's coming back with a new haircut, I saw it in the end bit where they tell you whats next, I don't think I like it!!

i have to keep watching it to see if tash gets caught out. shes still fecking whining!!! she seriously winds me up the wrong way, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.....

vent over i can breath again lol

tash is bloody annoying yeah, i hope sonya and toadie get back together

I think Libby's hair is ok actually although she did look better before. Anyone else reckon she fancies Kyle after last night?! Tsk tsk Miss Kennedy:haha:

I actually love Mark! I really hope his contracts gets extended, it was only a six month one which must be due up soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->