neighbours

I think we are 2/3 months behind because Christmas is about February/March time.

Ooohhh, I'm going to watch it lol, shall post again after, I'm EXCITED!!

Oh MY GOD!! I want to watch NOW!! haha...this is reason alone to move to Aus!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQG_kH-r2rA&feature=related

Yeah I read in the tv mag that it comes out next week :) haven't watched the clips because I don't want to spoil it, but can't wait:happydance:

its deffo about time it came out has been going on a while now

I watched them earlier and there's an actual clip of Sonya's secret being revealed.

oooohh...it's gotten tense, hasn't it? I love Neighbours and I'm going to stop watching the spoilers haha!

:haha: ive watched ahead a little bit but only spoilers not the full eps even though they are on youtube :haha:

me to !! i cant help it.... i have to know whats happening before it happens :dohh:

ooh I can't wait!! Can't stand tash, love her dad tho but what is he doing with rebecca!!!

There was an episode a few weeks ago where summer had her fringe pinned back, it was sooo much better. Her nose didn't look half as big as usual!!

I love sonja, I really hope it works out for them but the clip doesn't look hopeful!

no i thought that too, i hope that sonya and toad work it out

I actually quite like Summer's fringe :blush:
Andrew's hair on the other hand is annoying me lol

I have to know everything that's going to happen before hand, nothings ever a surprise :haha:

Saw todays installment and I thought who is silly enough to not twig onto the fact she is lying if she is blatantly refusing an ultrasound.. I couldn't wait for mine lol. haha be funny to see it all blow up in her silly lil niave mind..!!

thats what i thought yeah who would avoid the 1st ultrasound, i think id be excited

where's libby gone shes been gone for ages...i know she went to see her son ben but its been ages??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->