neighbours

She had to take time out for health reasons I think

I missed it yesterday, DH wouldn't let me watch lol!

Yesterdays was good! Libby's back either next week or the one after, she was ill in real life.

Question: Cal's gran has died, so wouldn't that be Sonya and Jade's mum? Why aren't they upset?

Question: Cal's gran has died, so wouldn't that be Sonya and Jade's mum? Why aren't they upset?

I think it was Cal's great nan? But Sonya was a bit more upset, she cried when Toadie was telling Cal about it, if I remember right? Maybe they didn't really know her that well?

I think it was Cal's great nan? But Sonya was a bit more upset, she cried when Toadie was telling Cal about it, if I remember right? Maybe they didn't really know her that well?

Yeah she was Callums great gran. Sonya and Jade were upset but they had to hide it when Toadie and Callum came home.

that story line has to come out soon, i find its getting boring now :haha:

Okay, I didn't watch it for a while, and I just thought...If Callum isn't Toadie's son, how is he living with him, thinking he's his dad?

Toadie adopted Callum.. but Cal has been calling him Dad for a while now:thumbup:

It all comes out next week!!:happydance: And Libby has a new look apparantly!

Toadie adopted Callum.. but Cal has been calling him Dad for a while now:thumbup:

It all comes out next week!!:happydance: And Libby has a new look apparantly!

Ahh, I started watching it again while Cal was callng him Dad! I'm intreagued to see Libby's new look!

Yeah I reckon she's cut it! Maybe she's dyed it too?

it's a swishy feathered bob thing! Apparently she's been suffering from exhaustion (the actress, not the character!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->