Neiva Marie

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
Opinions? I am half Spanish and was going to have the name Luna for my girl but a ‘friend’… stole it of me and has known for ages if we were to have another girl that would be the name I would chose because it has meaning to me as it is a Spanish name. She is completely English and has the most English surname but oh well.. shes ruined the name to me anyway now :)

So now I really like Neiva it means snow in spanish and I don’t here many people with that name :) opinons? xx

Being totally honest, I don't love it because it reminds me of the name Neveah, which I just don't like. I don't see a problem with someone "completely English" naming their child Luna. That's just my 2 cents. It's just a name. However, I think you're more upset about the fact that she stole your name. I totally get that.

Is it like Nee-vuh?
I really like it!!

I also REALLY love the name Neveya (nuh-vey-uh)

I know a few so its not greatly unique (which I feel is what your looking for)

Very nice...but not quite spelled correctly if you want it in spanish. "snow" in spanish is Nieve/a.:winkwink:

I was 1st introduced to the irish name Niamh (pronounced "neeve") on this site, which I think is very pretty!

Neiva/Nieva is also pretty! I know one little girl with this name - I have to admit it had to "grow on me" when my friend first named her baby this.

from Wikipedia:

Narcisa
Natalia
Natividad
Nerea
Nieves
Nilda
Noelia
Noemí
Nuria

Nuria sounds great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread