Nervous about 7 week scan - share your good experiences please!

Hey lady's hope all goes well for u tomorrow I had a early scan at 8 weeks and all was well.good luck ladies x

I'm in Portugal which means we're in the same timezone! Yes Munchkin you're first! O:)
GL ladies!!! Tomorrow is our first scan. YAY :happydance:

Eurgh I'm feeling really sick tonight and I think half of it is nerves.

Eurgh I'm feeling really sick tonight and I think half of it is nerves.

I'm feeling sicker than normal too, i wondered if it's the worrying... Tomorrow can't come quick enough.

I hate this feeling :( ive had 2 many scans with bad results. As soon as they get that bloomin gel out i go cold all over :( with my daughters pregnancy i was exvited about evety scan but since then its just been hideous. Wish me luck ladies xx

I hate this feeling :( ive had 2 many scans with bad results. As soon as they get that bloomin gel out i go cold all over :( with my daughters pregnancy i was exvited about evety scan but since then its just been hideous. Wish me luck ladies xx

Been thinking about you all morning xxx

Well they had to go internal which scared me to death but the bean is measuring bang on and strong heartbeat. They spotted a small bruise near the sack which they said wont affect the pregnancy but could cause spotting. Not sure i feel much better, there are so many more mountains to climb yet!

image.jpg

Congratulations Munchkin.
I have a bad feeling about my scan. I did a pg test yesterday and today and the test line is getting lighter.
GL for this afternoon Oswin!

Congratulations Munchkin!!

And Suzy haha I've just done the same, but don't stress as it's normal that the tests start getting lighter around now :thumbup:

'Once HCG gets high enough, the tests will get lighter or even show negative!
Makes sense, as they are not quantitative tests but instead qualitative tests.
I added water to the cup so that it was 70% water and 30% urine.
Dipped another test, and it was nice and dark! Phew!'

Someone else said that in another thread as well. I didn't have the chance to add water so I have absolutely no idea. And now I'm over analyzing everything: my level of MS was less since Tuesday but today I almost gagged, my boobs are still big and sensitive, I think my belly is a bit less bloated. Oh I don't know. I just know I felt so disappointed this morning and I'm trying to be prepared for the worst. But thanks for your input. I wish I could test now with diluted pee. We'll know soon enough. I leave work in 25 min to go see the dr.

Someone else said that in another thread as well. I didn't have the chance to add water so I have absolutely no idea. And now I'm over analyzing everything: my level of MS was less since Tuesday but today I almost gagged, my boobs are still big and sensitive, I think my belly is a bit less bloated. Oh I don't know. I just know I felt so disappointed this morning and I'm trying to be prepared for the worst. But thanks for your input. I wish I could test now with diluted pee. We'll know soon enough. I leave work in 25 min to go see the dr.

I'm in the same boat, I really feel for you. Keeping everything crossed for you xxxxx

Hope all goes well for you ladies, I have an early reassurance scan on Tuesday when i will be 8 weeks, no nervous that it will be a blighted ovum or missed miscarriage as dont seem to have many symptoms but this is my first pregnancy so that may be normal for me! Oh and I havent taken a test since 5+2, would be too worried that the line would be light/non-existent! x

Hope all is well Suzy. I'm just setting off for mine. It's at 2:50. Terrified.

My baby measures 1 cm and has a strong heartbeat! O:)
I’m so relieved!!!!! Thank you for all of your support!!!

Oswin keep us posted!

:happydance:Soooo I've been put back a week to about 6weeks, and apparently the gestational sac is slightly low in my uterus, though she didn't actually mention that, I read it on the notes she gave me (which according to Google is a bit of a risk??) but for now I do indeed have two heartbeats!!! Baby's measuring 4mm, and i saw the flickering heartbeat :cloud9:
She saw a little area of blood/possibly a tiny clot, so that would explain the spotting.

Yayyyyyy Suzy, I'm so glad!!!

:happydance:Soooo I've been put back a week to about 6weeks, and apparently the gestational sac is slightly low in my uterus, though she didn't actually mention that, I read it on the notes she gave me (which according to Google is a bit of a risk??) but for now I do indeed have two heartbeats!!! Baby's measuring 4mm, and i saw the flickering heartbeat :cloud9:
She saw a little area of blood/possibly a tiny clot, so that would explain the spotting.

Two heartbeats? You mean yours and the baby's right? Or did you forget to tell us something? O:)

Two heartbeats? You mean yours and the baby's right? Or did you forget to tell us something? O:)
:rofl: I'm confusing everyone with that!! No just me and baby: I'm a Whovian, so the whole 'two hearts' part of pregnancy is a big thing to me :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->