Nervous about early scan!

MissGossip

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

just wanted to know if it's normal for me to be so apprehensive about my 7 week scan on Tuesday, I had A MC in January and when I had a scan then the sac was empty. I'm so scared it's going to be the same this time round, I just can't imagine seeing a baby and a heartbeat on a scan, I'm praying with every bone in my body everything is okay. I just want Tuesday here now!! My last MC was at 6w6d so fingrrs crossed I make it to the 7 week mark! Xx

It;s completely normal :)

I had missed miscarriage at 8 weeks so this time round at 6.5 weeks i had to get an early scan as i had spotting. Was soo nervous but we saw tiny blob with a beating heart.

Hoping you see something similar in your scan. Just try to relax, i know its hard but chances are all is well and good :)

good luck xx

I'm sure everything will be fine hun! Keeping my fingers crossed for a beautiful little bean with a strong heartbeat!!! :)

Totally normal. I've had 3 scans so far this pregnancy, all perfect, and I'm still nervous. It does get a bit better once you get past the time you previously miscarried though. Hang in there! Hopefully after Tuesday, you'll feel a bit more confident.

SO normal. I've had a MMC at 9 weeks, a MC at 6 weeks, and one healthy pregnancy. This pregnancy (now 8 weeks) I am so so so nervous of a MMC. They are the worst.

Thanks so much for everyone's reassurance, tomorrow would be the same time I MC'd last time so just want to get past that milestone and Tuesday to be here! Will keep you all updated either way on Tuesday. I still fee very much pregnant but who knows! Fingers crossed! Xx

I know exactly how you feel, it's so scary and hard to be positive sometimes.

I've got a scan at epu on tuesday due to one sided abdominal pains and I'm petrified. I have had 4 mc and one I didn't find out until a scan at 10 weeks that baby had no heartbeat. I'm really struggling and I am convinced something is wrong. I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

I pray that both of our scans go well xx

I've got a scan at epu on tuesday due to one sided abdominal pains and I'm petrified. I have had 4 mc and one I didn't find out until a scan at 10 weeks that baby had no heartbeat. I'm really struggling and I am convinced something is wrong. I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

Please keep me updated! What time is yours on Tues? Mine is 7pm but I will update when I'm back, SO nervous about it but trying not to think negative. So worried they are going to tell me nothing is there!! I hope everything goes well with yours, on my last pregnancy I also had one sided pains and the baby was in the right place so don't be too hard on yourself or fear the worst. I have no reason to think anything is wrong with me other than experience so let's just remain positive :) good luck! Xx

Please keep me updated! What time is yours on Tues? Mine is 7pm but I will update when I'm back, SO nervous about it but trying not to think negative. So worried they are going to tell me nothing is there!! I hope everything goes well with yours, on my last pregnancy I also had one sided pains and the baby was in the right place so don't be too hard on yourself or fear the worst. I have no reason to think anything is wrong with me other than experience so let's just remain positive :) good luck! Xx

Thanks, and yes I wil definitely update you. Hopefuly will be good news. My scan is at 9.40am so glad I don't have to wait around all day.

My biggest fear is they won't see anything, especially as I'll only be 6+1 xxx

Good luck for your scan today :hugs: It's totally normal to be worried, especially after a MMC. I had one in June last year and I haven't been able to shake the fear at all yet x

My scan is at 7pm this evening so I will be sure to update you all afterwards, I am SO nervous, I cant stop thinking about it. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm dreading them seeing an empty sac again :(

On a positive note though, this is the longest I have ever been pregnant...yey to 7 weeks haha :) xx

My scan is at 7pm this evening so I will be sure to update you all afterwards, I am SO nervous, I cant stop thinking about it. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm dreading them seeing an empty sac again :(

On a positive note though, this is the longest I have ever been pregnant...yey to 7 weeks haha :) xx

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Sending tons of luck for your scan tonight.

I had mine this morning and I was over the moon to see a tiny little blob in the right place with a lovely flickering heartbeat. I was convinced 100% it was going to be bad news.

Sending you tons of luck and positive vibes :)

Hi ladies, my scan got brought forward to 6pm so just got home. I saw a baby AND a heartbeat!! Such a relief and the most amazing thing to see. Measuring at 6w4d but so so happy! Been having brown discharge all day but they didn't seem concerned and said everything looked perfect :) over the moon xx

Sending tons of luck for your scan tonight.

I had mine this morning and I was over the moon to see a tiny little blob in the right place with a lovely flickering heartbeat. I was convinced 100% it was going to be bad news.

Sending you tons of luck and positive vibes :)

Yey!! So happy for you :) how far did they say you were? Xx

Hi ladies, my scan got brought forward to 6pm so just got home. I saw a baby AND a heartbeat!! Such a relief and the most amazing thing to see. Measuring at 6w4d but so so happy! Been having brown discharge all day but they didn't seem concerned and said everything looked perfect :) over the moon xx

That's amazing. Congratulations!!
I hope you don't mind me asking but do you know how big baby was (crl) I had a scan yesterday and I've been worrying silly about how big baby was xx

Baby was 8mm which measured at 6w4d and everything apparently looked perfect :) why was said at your scan yesterday? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->