Nervous about early scan!

Baby was 8mm which measured at 6w4d and everything apparently looked perfect :) why was said at your scan yesterday? Xx

That's fantastic :)

Thank you. I should be 7 weeks today and baby measured 6mm yesterday xx

I wouldn't be too worried if they didn't seem concerned, did they say what you were measuring at?? I should be 7 weeks today too but am measuring behind, think anything in a 5 day variation is fine :) xx

She just said I was fine for my dates. She didn't really say much more. Did you have a tummy scan or internal? (Sorry for the millions of questions) xx

Haha it's fine, I like to compare as well so I don't mind at all!! I had internal as she couldn't see properly via tummy. I wouldn't worry, I too am meant to be 7 weeks today and only measuring 2mm bigger than yours so you could be similar dates to me, could be if you had a tummy scan too the measurements weren't as precise :) xx

Haha it's fine, I like to compare as well so I don't mind at all!! I had internal as she couldn't see properly via tummy. I wouldn't worry, I too am meant to be 7 weeks today and only measuring 2mm bigger than yours so you could be similar dates to me, could be if you had a tummy scan too the measurements weren't as precise :) xx

Thank you for your reassurance!! Sorry for hijacking your post though!!
I did have a tummy scan. Gosh I hope the next 5-6 weeks go fast!! Xx

Thank you for your reassurance!! Sorry for hijacking your post though!!
I did have a tummy scan. Gosh I hope the next 5-6 weeks go fast!! Xx

I know me too!! Please keep me updated over the next few weeks, think I will probably book another scan around 9/10 weeks for peace of mind :) xx

I know me too!! Please keep me updated over the next few weeks, think I will probably book another scan around 9/10 weeks for peace of mind :) xx[/QUOTE]

Yes, keep me posted too. Fx for us both. Xx

Sending tons of luck for your scan tonight.

I had mine this morning and I was over the moon to see a tiny little blob in the right place with a lovely flickering heartbeat. I was convinced 100% it was going to be bad news.

Sending you tons of luck and positive vibes :)

Yey!! So happy for you :) how far did they say you were? Xx

They measured me at 6 weeks and I'm only 6+1 so I'm deffo happy with that, I have another next week and can't wait now x

Kimmylou please don't worry about dates. Doing an abdominal scan that early is really not accurate, baby is just too little. I bet if you'd have had an internal scan they's have measured bigger x

Hey ladies, a bit of a shock update. I miscarried last night. So much for only a small chance of miscarriage after HB is detected. I don't know where it came from or why it's happened but it's probably something I won't ever have answers to. Xx

Hey ladies, a bit of a shock update. I miscarried last night. So much for only a small chance of miscarriage after HB is detected. I don't know where it came from or why it's happened but it's probably something I won't ever have answers to. Xx

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Sending lots of love xxx

Oh no I am so sorry to hear this, it's so hard when you've actually seen a hb to accept. Sending you massive :hugs: Please be kind to yourself and take the time you need to start to heal xx

So sorry to read this! Sending my prayers :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear. I've been there and know how devastating it is after having seen a heartbeat and thinking everything was fine. Look after yourself! I hope you have lots of support for the coming weeks. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->