Nervous about hcg numbers.

Locksley27

Reaction score
So I went and had blood taken today and have another appointment Friday morning to compare. But when I asked when the results would be in she said 5 to 7 days. Does that even make sense? How is that going to help?

I'm not sure why they take so long to come in, but I don't even get numbers drawn. It stresses me out, and there's nothing we can do about it if something is wrong anyway (for the most part). So I just sort of try to be zen about it. I'm sorry their results take so long...usually they come back the same day or next!

That's what I thought. Last time it didnt take that long it's so annoying.

I hope that you get the results soon <3

Was it just hcg they tested? If they took bloods to check other things then it usually does take that time frame. Could phone an see if it's back already though x

They took blood for both. I go back tomorrow for another blood draw to check number. So far I havent had any bleeding or major so I think that's a good sign. I should be 5 weeks tomorrow.

She has most likely given you a max date as some tests take a while. I would think your hcg would be back and Monday you should have your second set of numbers for comparison.

I've got everything crossed for you :)

I hope they get them fast! Mine are usually in the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->