Nervous and excited for Friday

UnderPressure

Mother of one plus a bun
Reaction score
I have my first prenatal dr appointment on Friday. We're going to a different clinic this time than with my son, so I didn't really know what to expect. I talked to someone I know that works in the clinic and asked her what to expect. It sounds like we'll have an ultrasound and be able to listen to baby's heartbeat! We didn't have an ultrasound until 12 weeks last time and didn't listen to the heartbeat until the following appointment. I try to be a patient person, but I cannot WAIT to see and hear my baby and know that he or she is doing well.

I've got a private scan on Friday, I'm nervous and excited too, probably more nervous! Good luck for yours! Xx

Thanks ladies. Really hoping all goes well. Natnee I hope yours goes well also

They will ask you a ton of questions to.. my 2nd appt is tomorrow, we get to hear the heartbeat and find out if we are having twins or not...

Not really, my gram is a twin, and they tend to skip generations. Either way we are happy as long as they/it are healthy.

5 and a half hours til mine now. It's going to be a long morning!

How strange, just seen on my Facebook that 7 years ago today I had my 20 week scan with my daughter, when we found out she was a girl!

Well all was good. Saw little heartbeat and baby measured 14.9 mm which has put me forward to 8 weeks!

It went ok. Measured a few days behind what I anticipated. Dr wants to re-check baby at next appointment to make sure baby is growing well. Heart rate of 136bpm.

Glad you girls had good scans also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"