Nervous find out tomorrow when midwife apt is...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Bunnipowder, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Bunnipowder

Bunnipowder Well-Known Member

Hi everyone and congratulations on your :bfp:

I originally had my first midwife apt in the 2nd week of may, 3 weeks from when i booked it, and after losing Callum at 5 days I felt as though I should be seen bit sooner then that as i have so many questions to ask as i was told i would be under a consultant when i next get pregnant. And I just want some confirmation baby is okay I had a early scan with Callum at 7 weeks and then heard his heartbeat week after, and I just can't possible wait another 2 weeks in limbo.. Itl be same midwife i had with Callum and she was really good and supportive so I really hope she can help calm my nerves, I text her on Monday asking if i could get in any sooner and she said she would text me a apt on wednesday when she was in the clinic. So i really hope I can get in this week or next, so many questions with no-one to answer at the minute...