nervous mom(help)

2dastarsndbac

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this site and I just found out yesterday Friday the 13th I'm prego after 4 years of trying. I am so nerved up I called my doc and have an app Monday afternoon. I was cramping nd spotting until I took my hpt, now im just having cramps on nd off im so nervous somethings wrong. Have any of you had cramps im about 5 weeks, I also noticed sum pink streaks on the tissue yesterday but it was one small one is this normal? After 4 years of trying nd now boom im preg. I hope its not to good 2 be true..im ecstatic.

Hello and first of all - congratulations on your BFP!

I'm afraid I don't have too much to offer in terms of experience - I have only been pregnant once before and it ended at 5 weeks. I am currently 4w3d and have been feeling dull cramping on and off for the last few days, and had a teeny bit of spotting a few days ago but it went away. I've been a little more tired than average, sore boobs and a little nausea here and there (although I think my prenatals are contributing to that too). The spotting was giving me quite the scare but so far I'm still getting dark lines on my hpts so I think I'm ok...heading in for some early testing on Monday.

Sticky baby dust to you!!!

Yes! I have had lots of cramping and spotting (pink/brown) during both pregnancies. As your uterus stretches, it will bleed a bit and possibly cause cramps. I think you are fine but if you get nervous, call your new ob!! Congrats on the positive test!! Yesterday was a lucky day- I got married :p I'll bet it was lucky for you too.

Thanks and yes it was such a lucky day agter trying for years nd finally jus sayin ahh if it happens it happens nd boom it happened...im so nervous tho I just went to the bathroom im havin cramps and I wipes nd it was sum pink on it nd seemed wet. Monday cant come any faster and when I called to schedule my first app I told the nurse of my pains nd all she could say well if its a miscarriage we cant do anything about that..so now im more nerved up :(

Well that wasn't very nice of her to say. Any bleeding and pain should be reported, of course, but I have known people who had bright red clotting and no mc. Keep your spirit up!!! It doesn't help to stress, mama!

Well that wasn't very nice of her to say. Any bleeding and pain should be reported, of course, but I have known people who had bright red clotting and no mc. Keep your spirit up!!! It doesn't help to stress, mama!

Now im not having cramps or bleeding jus weird pains on my right side that are very dull should I be worried its ectopic?

Now im not having cramps or bleeding jus weird pains on my right side that are very dull should I be worried its ectopic?

Haha lots of weird things happen during pregnancy hun- odd pains and feelings you would otherwise probably never experience. It sounds like you're worrying yourself. Call your new ob office if you get concerned, but really hun, try to relax ok? Whatever is happening you have to let run its course. Either way, stress will not help you. Try to do some things to distract yourself. Ectopic pregnancies are rare as far as I have heard. Take some deep breaths mama!!

Haha lots of weird things happen during pregnancy hun- odd pains and feelings you would otherwise probably never experience. It sounds like you're worrying yourself. Call your new ob office if you get concerned, but really hun, try to relax ok? Whatever is happening you have to let run its course. Either way, stress will not help you. Try to do some things to distract yourself. Ectopic pregnancies are rare as far as I have heard. Take some deep breaths mama!!

thank u my fiance also says I'm worrying to much but after 3 years of trying I can't help it lol doctors tomorrow tho ill stay positive :)

Yes! I can imagine that would make anyone nervous as heck. I messaged you cuz I saw your other post and that nobody had answered. I was worrying you may be losing your mind worrying so I wanted to make sure all was well!

PrincessMommy, congratulations on your marriage!! :wedding:

2dastars, I've felt a lot of weird dull cramping and pinching in the last week. From what I've read here and on other websites it seems like a normal thing due to your uterus stretching to get ready for baby growth. I know how you feel though, every little pain or twinge makes me nervous!

Let us know how everything goes with the doc tomorrow. Sending good vibes your way! :hugs:

PrincessMommy, congratulations on your marriage!! :wedding:

2dastars, I've felt a lot of weird dull cramping and pinching in the last week. From what I've read here and on other websites it seems like a normal thing due to your uterus stretching to get ready for baby growth. I know how you feel though, every little pain or twinge makes me nervous!

Let us know how everything goes with the doc tomorrow. Sending good vibes your way! :hugs:

Thank you I was so nerved up I ended up going to the hospital last night received good nd scary news

if you got a positive home pregnancy test especially a dark ones or a blood test and your HCG levels are fairly high then it wouldnt be ectopic
from what i hear ectopic is highly painful 24/7 not off and on
and also a sign is pain in your shoulder and neck on one side
i wouldnt worry im sure you are fine
everyones body reacts to pregnancy differently
the cramps are probably just from your uterus stretching and preparing for the long 9 months

it wasn't ectopic I was in the hospital all night, they seen a yolk sac but cudnt see no baby yet as im reading between 5 nd 5 1/2 weeks, I have a hcg level of 5000+ and also when they did a pelvic exam she notice my bleeding is coming from the outside of my cervic not the inside I forgot what she called it cervicitis or something like that after the pelvic and internal altrasound they made me bleed a quite more even tho its really light. They also gave me a shot of rhogam since I'm bleeding.and since im bleeding and was having cramps nd have endometriosis she said even tho ultrasound showed everything good she has no choice but to rule it a threatened abortion because of bleeding nd cramping :( has any1 had this happen and everything turn out ok?

I'm sorry you ended up in the hospital but I am glad that you're not having an ectopic pregnancy! Keep us updated, my prayers are with you hun.

Ugh I'm so sorry!! I hope everything stays okay- I believe in your little sticky bean!!

Woofie- thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"