Nervous wreck ...

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Soo i found out i was pregnant at 9dpo, i am now 11dpo... AF isnt due til around fri/sat so ive technically not missed a period yet.

My boobs were achy last couple days (even before my BFP) but tnyt they are pretty much back to normal... i have uncomfortable dull cramps all day on/off ... im worried this is all leading to miscarriage.... this would be my 3rd if it does and i dont know if i could handle it. I didnt test today but my 10dpo test was darker than my 9dpo and im going to retest tomorrow to see if its any darker... anyone else been through similar and its turned out positive outcome??

3AC5F2B6-1D8F-4717-82CC-557EB64FA66D.jpeg

Hello hon

I think ure tests look great and the 10DPO one is definitely darker.
Bob tenderness was one of my first symptoms and I remember mine not feeling as tender some days and then worse others.
I think I put up a post when i was around 5 weeks saying the tenderness had eased and I was worried. But a few days later the breast tenderness was back again and much more intense.

Some womon can get a heap of symptoms and still miscarry. When I had my 2 early Misscariges at 5 and 6 weeks and my later one at almost 11 weeks I had lots of symptoms. Tiredness sickness and tender boobs etc but it still ended in Misscarige where as some womon get no symptoms at all and are completely fine.
No symptoms dont always mean the worst outcome. Also ure only just pregnant and very very early so still plenty of time for the symptoms to kick in.

I had back ache and cramps right around the time AF was due and was sure AF was coming but she never showed.
Are u still temping?

Hello hon

I think ure tests look great and the 10DPO one is definitely darker.
Bob tenderness was one of my first symptoms and I remember mine not feeling as tender some days and then worse others.
I think I put up a post when i was around 5 weeks saying the tenderness had eased and I was worried. But a few days later the breast tenderness was back again and much more intense.

Some womon can get a heap of symptoms and still miscarry. When I had my 2 early Misscariges at 5 and 6 weeks and my later one at almost 11 weeks I had lots of symptoms. Tiredness sickness and tender boobs etc but it still ended in Misscarige where as some womon get no symptoms at all and are completely fine.
No symptoms dont always mean the worst outcome. Also ure only just pregnant and very very early so still plenty of time for the symptoms to kick in.

I had back ache and cramps right around the time AF was due and was sure AF was coming but she never showed.
Are u still temping?

Thanks think just cause of my history im paranoid. I knw if i am goin to miscarry it prob be around 6wk mark as last 2 times thts when its been... im hopin this is baby is sticking though. Ive not been tempin as i stopped when i gt my bfp but even before tht i was strugglin to get it at the right time as i kept wakin myself up too early etc. I no im super early and im glad im all well atm... i just need to stop googling everything. Itl be easier i think when im bck at work nxt week. Done another FRER today and lines gt darker again :) (ive gt it sittin on my slipper on the floor as im stil in bed lol & OH would call me crazy if he knew i poas again hahaa)

2B3A5F88-E2F5-4DF7-8647-BF8CF097D2C0.jpeg

Definitely getting darker, I think you'll be fine ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->