Nervous...

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
So i start college on the 8th an Jayden will be starting nursery for 4 days a week :cry: i really don't want to have to leave him! :hissy: don't ya wish ya could take them with you ha xx

:hugs: That would be really hard for me to leave Hannah

aww :( sure he'll be fine :)
and wont be long your apart :D
soo what ya doing at college :)
feeling nosey today sorry lol xx

I started last week; however, I'm doing classes at night because we just cannot afford to put him in daycare/hire a babysitter.
Although, even though he is with OH.. my OH can be extremely irresponsible like the other day I told him to feed Colton his 2.5oz jar of dinner and then give him just a FEW bites of dessert if he still seemed hungry. What does he do?! Gives him the 2.5oz jar of dinner, and then the WHOLE 4oz jar of dessert!! OMG! I could have died! He was constipated for 2-3 days after! And now only gets dessert when I'm home for dinner! :rolleyes:
I'm going 4 days a week aswell! I'm take Anatomy & Physiology on Mon/Wed. Then Microbiology Tue/Thur. Plus two online courses. It sucks having biology ALL WEEK! :sick:

I started last week; however, I'm doing classes at night because we just cannot afford to put him in daycare/hire a babysitter.
Although, even though he is with OH.. my OH can be extremely irresponsible like the other day I told him to feed Colton his 2.5oz jar of dinner and then give him just a FEW bites of dessert if he still seemed hungry. What does he do?! Gives him the 2.5oz jar of dinner, and then the WHOLE 4oz jar of dessert!! OMG! I could have died! He was constipated for 2-3 days after! And now only gets dessert when I'm home for dinner! :rolleyes:
I'm going 4 days a week aswell! I'm take Anatomy & Physiology on Mon/Wed. Then Microbiology Tue/Thur. Plus two online courses. It sucks having biology ALL WEEK! :sick:

Jayden will be 8 weeks on Friday, which is why i am well.. panicking i guess because the longest i have been apart from him is 2 hours when i went to enroll in college. i know it will be good for him to be around lots of other babies an for me to have some just 'me' time, even if i am studying. Just can't shake the fact i will have to leave him there an then go :(
xx

i had to pay cos i was over 18 and the college i went to sucked big time lol
its quite a good course, i loved the placements i did better than the actual course work lol, they chose what you study each term so cant really help with that, but if your college is like mine was your also do maths, I.T. and another class which is like english language/discussions and stuff like that xx

i had to pay cos i was over 18 and the college i went to sucked big time lol
its quite a good course, i loved the placements i did better than the actual course work lol, they chose what you study each term so cant really help with that, but if your college is like mine was your also do maths, I.T. and another class which is like english language/discussions and stuff like that xx

I know i will be doing I.t. an English but i thought that was it. 3 days in college an 1 day placement! i nearly got in a fight today which was bad :dohh: am not one for holding my tongue when people look at me wrong lol will have to learn to ignore them, don't want to be getting kicked out ha xx

[/QUOTE]I know i will be doing I.t. an English but i thought that was it. 3 days in college an 1 day placement! i nearly got in a fight today which was bad :dohh: am not one for holding my tongue when people look at me wrong lol will have to learn to ignore them, don't want to be getting kicked out ha xx[/QUOTE]

:O how comes u nearly got into a fight?
just ignore what anyone says, there just immature and jealous taht your doing something good with your life, and your got a gorgeous baby boy :)
:hugs: xx

Bless you i think i'd be nervous to leave my babies, But it will prob be hard at first you and jayden will soon get used to it. Good luck for next week x

:O how comes u nearly got into a fight?
just ignore what anyone says, there just immature and jealous taht your doing something good with your life, and your got a gorgeous baby boy :)
:hugs: xx

Because the girls there kept looking at me wierd once i told the tutor i had to leave early to take my son to the doctors so f*** them, i aint there for them am there to make my future better for me + J :D x

i really hope u do find it ok at college and noone gives you bother, you should feel well proud of yourself for doing this :)

:hugs:

Because the girls there kept looking at me wierd once i told the tutor i had to leave early to take my son to the doctors so f*** them, i aint there for them am there to make my future better for me + J :D x

You go girl!! Its there problem not yours not worth the hassle to lower yourself to there level!! x x

im at college right now, but its more like a training centre so i can go in when i like and if one week i dont want to go in i dont, and if im missing summer i can just get up and go when i like so its great! im training to be a medical secretary. either of her grandparents have summer when im at college (which is only once a week) so im not too bad. but just to top it off im back at work tonight aswell :(

aww it must be hard.. but you'll get used to the idea soon :)

i done a BTEC diploma health and social care in my last 2 years of school.. i loved it :D and i found it really easy and came out with 4 gcse equivilent A*'s :), so im sure your going to do really well :)

& ignore what anyone has to say.. their just immature and pathetic !

x

I know he's really young.. I couldn't imagine leaving Colton then. I cried for like a week before I started! :dohh:
Last semester I was doing online courses. I did them until he was 2 months old, so I was still in school through the end of my pregnancy, told my teachers I was giving birth and wouldn't be able to get my assignments (so took about a week off for his birth), and then continued them after I got home from the hospital, just didn't actually have to leave and go anywhere.
Then we were on summer break which lasts 4 months.. and now here I am.. actually having to go! It sucks!
However, it's going to be even harder because I'm majoring in Nursing.. and when those classes start I cannot take any of them online!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->