Nervously Stepping in to ask a Question...

AMB2013

Reaction score
Hey, guys! So I just got my BFP on Monday. We're not even telling people until 12w, and I'm only 4+2 right now with #2. Thing is, I need a little refresher here, because I feel like I forgot how things were with my first pregnancy.

So for the last few days I've been incredibly tired -- y'all know what I'm talking about. Like really foggy and almost feeling like a zombie. My nose has also been mercilessly stuffed Today, I don't feel that way. I feel a little tired, and I've been emotional, with some mildly sore breasts, but I've been otherwise a bit more awake and I've been able to breathe.

This isn't a bad sign, right? The symptoms can fluctuate and you can have some good days and bad days? I honestly can't remember back to my first pregnancy, and I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm starting to get a little nervous. Thanks guys. :thumbup:

All seems fine hun iv only jus started goin to sleep later then 8pm lol

So did you have days were you felt better than others, or were you pretty much tired the whole time? I'm not sure if my feeling more awake today is a bad sign or not...

I have good days and bad days. Some days like today I am exhausted! Other days I have trouble sleeping. I think it's pretty normal for symptoms to vary day by day.

It's completely normal to fluctuate with symptoms. I definitely did with my son! HTH

My last pregnancy, and I lost it for entirely unrelated reasons, I had similar feelings. I tested positive at 8dpo. Getting sent home from work at 5 weeks for vomiting in the middle of a meeting with my boss. Then, there were days that I was like ready for a Spartan Race and felt like I could conquer the world lol. I polled girls on here and my gyn, and it is totally normal for some days or weeks to be symptom free and back to your usual self and others to be like living death. Try not to worry hugs hugs

My symptoms were super off and on until they hit hard at about 7 weeks.

My symptoms come and go too ! Some days I'm like "oh yah I'm pregnant !" Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->