Nessa's Weight Loss Journal

nessajane

Reaction score
:wave: Hi Ladies,

Im making a weight loss journal as today i am getting my ass into gear to lose this extra weight i am carrying :(

I will be eating 3 healthy meals a day and trying to stay below 1200 calories a day. Im easing myself in gently
to exercise as i havnt done any for so long :blush: so im going to try and walk at least 30 minutes every day.

Pre Pregnancy weight: 9st. 3lb
Current Weight: 10st 6lb
My Goal : 9st.

Im going to write down everyday what ive eaten as if i have to write it down for all to see hopefully it will make me stick to it :)

Wish me luck girls!!

Progress

Week 1 - -4lb : 10st 2lb
Week 2 - +1.5lb : 10st 3.5lb
Week 3 - -3.5lb : 10st
week 4 - +2.5lb : 10.2.5lb

22nd June - Joined Slimming World

Day 1 - been quite easy today as ive been busy and not had much of a chance to stuff my face :)

Honey and nut weetabix
4 Rivata crackers with cheese spread
Cottage Pie and Veggies
Muller light Yogurt

30 minute walk

So far so good :happydance:

Day 2 - Still going good but no exercise today because of the rain :(

2 Weetabix with skimmed milk
Half a can of heinz tomato soup & 2 brown bread
Chicken breast,peas,mushrooms and Small Jacket Pot

Hopefully will have better weather tomoro so i can go walking :)

Day 3

Honey & Nut Weetabix with skimmed milk
Half can of heinz tomato soup & 2 brown bread
2 Crisbreads with a little Tuna Mayo
Turkey Salad

30 minute walk :)

Im going away this weekend so its gunna be a test to see if i can be good!! Its gunna be hard to resist a Turkish Delight Ice cream :( x x

Day 4

Honey and nut weetabix
4 crackers and Cheese spread
Chicken stir fry and noodles

30 mins walk :)

Day 5 & 6 - Was away for the weekend and it didnt go too well :( i started off well but its so hard when there are so many icecream vans around!! and chip shops!! OH wanted a bbq aswell so i tried to be good and only had one burger and some chicken salad!!

But back on it today!! Its my Bday friday and i want to feel good and not bloated as i have bought a really nice dress to wear :)

Day 7 - Monday - weigh day- 4lb lost :yipee: :happydance:which im quite shocked at as i had a bad weekend but i didnt binge as much as i normally would of :)

well done hun, I've started today and am about to do a journal too. x

Wow well done hun 4lbs is great...u will be at your target weight in no time if you keep it up :D do you do any planned exercise like walking, gym?? I started my diet last thurs so 4 days so far and not cheated once, feeling so positive :happydance: but got weighed on sat so just going to leave it until every sat to get weighed. Might start a journal myself :happydance:
keep it up good luck ;) x

Hi Paula, good luck with your weight loss hun-i think you should def start a journal :)

Im know realisticly that im not going to go to the gym as after a busy day with tyler its the last thing i want to do!! so im trying to walk at least 30 mins everyday!!

I dont think my weight loss will stay so good i think the first week is always the best week for weight loss and i expect the rest will come off slowly :( x x

Day 7

2 brown Toast
2 crackers and cheese spread
Smoked Haddock, green beans, corguette and 3 New potatoes
Strawberrys and condensed milk :)

30 minute walk

Back on track today thankgod!!! xx

Wow you are doing fab...im dieting too its hard not to snack but im determined i weigh the same as u and wanna get to 9st too:)

4lb loss is fantastic.... and well done you for putting a bad day behind you and getting on with it and turning it around :)

:hug:You are doing fab, fab, fab honey!

Day 8

Honey & nut weetabix
Banana
1 Chicken salad sandwhich
half a chicken and sweetcorn sandwhich
Homemade Chilli and Rice
Strawberrys and Condensed milk
1 Cracker and cheese spread

I snacked a little today :( have been so hungry for some reason, more than usual??? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->