Nessa's Weight Loss Journal

your doing well hun, we all have our hungry days, just stay positive. I thought condensed milk was high fat?? not sure though just always thought it was?
x

I think its better than cream though isnt it? ill have to check!! Ill let you know x x

Ive looked at it was actually Tip Top i was having :) per 100g is 107 calories :)
Phewww!!!! x

Day 9

Honey and Nut Weetabix
Subway Club Salad
1 Cracker with cheese and pickle
Pork chop, jack pot peas and mushrooms

I went shopping to town today so i will class that as my exercise as was walking around for quite a while :) I was sooo tempted at subway to have an IBMT but i resisted and felt so good after as the salad was yummy x x

Im having a bad day already today :dohh:

Honey and Nut Weetabix
1 & Half ham sandwhiches at 10am :( i was starving as i had my breaky at 6am!! Im gunna try and pull it back togther and have a light late lunch though!! I have been eating that crappy 35 calorie slic bread and it does not fill me up one bit so im still starving!!!!!!!!!!

Its my Birthday tomorrow so i want to be good today as im going to have a treat tomorrow for our evening meal :)

Ham Sandwhich
Fish Cake, carrots, cauli & broccoli
Muller light yogurt

20 mins walking :)

Happy birthday hun! :) dont worry, thats still not bad just try be good the rest of the day your doing well x

Happy birthday hun, hope you have a fabby day and that you feel great in your new dress :happydance:

Friday 5th

My Birthday so Had a Day off :)

OH got me a Mcdonalds Breakfast :happydance: Sausage and Egg McMuffin- it was lovely!! then we had a Panini for lunch
and i ate a whole big bag of onion rings :blush:
I had some munchies and some ferrero roches (sp) then we went out of an Indian meal in the night :)

But im back to it today :(

i felt really quilty last night for eating soo much so its spured me back on today but tonight i am going out with my friends to cardiff so i expect ill prob have a bit to drink which will up my calories intake :( x

Hey hun just thought i'd let you know there is 56cals in a single vodka and diet coke, 115 cals in a double vodka and sugar free redbull xXx

Hope you have a fab time tonight hun, don't worry about having a couple of days off, live is for living you just got to get back on it the day after! xx

Sat 6th

Started off good but ended very badly :(
Honey and nut weetabix
Ham and brie panini
Muller Light
3 ferrero roches (sp) left over from my birthday chocs

Then i went out with the girls and drunk cocktails all night we shared a bowl of nachos, chips and onion rings at one of the pubs then on the way home i met OH and we shared chips and a kebab :blush: i didnt eat it all though :)

I was going good untill the chocolate and because i had cheated i thought i may aswell have another bad day!! i shouldnt think like that i know :(

I dont think i will have a weight loss this week i just hope i dont put on!!

aww bless ya hun...just get sraight back on it today ul be ok sweets ur doing great xx

Sunday 7th

Bad Day!!!!

Sausage Sandwhich ( hangover food )
Sunday Dinner
Walkers Crisps
Mini Ice Lolly
Garlic Bread & Chicken Pasta Bake
Ham Roll

I ate so much yesterday!! I seem to be losing it on the weekends :( I was away last weekend, it was my Birthday weekend just gone!! I have no events coming up now so there is no excuse for me to be bad!!

Monday 8th

+ 1.5lb :cry:

I had a feeling i would with 3 bad days and My AF come yesterday. Its so upsetting when you put on weight that youve lost :hissy:

Chocolate & Raisan Weetabix
5 rivatas with low fat cheese spread & chopped up tomatoes and Cucumber
Fresh Smoked Haddock, green beans, corguette (sp) and 2 new potatoes with butter

Feeling a little better now im back on track :)

Oh hun :hugs: just get straight back on it today! like you said, you have no comitments now so you can stick to it 100% good luck x

aww dont feel down...just like i said to Paula carry on its a new day...u can do it:)

dont worry to much about your gain hun.... it could just be cos you had a bad couple of days leading up to your weigh day and might not even be your real weight...

good luck for this week

:hugs:

Ive just read ur journal and ur doing really well, Ive only started properly today but Im sure I will have bad days, just have to be good the next day, no-one said it would be easy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->