Nessa's Weight Loss Journal

I know how you feel hun I really do :( but when I resist the next morning I feel fab for not eating rubbish...you can do it, why not have a low fat hot choc? the mint skinny cow one is yum and very low cal and takes the sweet tooth off! thats what i do if i need something :hugs:

I was still hungry so i ate some crackers and Low fat cheese spread, thing is... i thought right ill just have 2 but they were so moreish so i had another 2 then there was only two left so i though i may aswell have them aswell !!

So i ate 6 crackers :( It's like i couldnt stop myself :cry:

dont worry about it, least it wasnt something really bad, its hard, we are going on hols next week and there is gonna be so many temptations around, not sure how am gona stick to 2 shakes till dinner time! keep it up x

Aw hun If youre going on hols give yourself a little slack and just get back to it when you come back :) x x

Hey hun you feeling a bit better today?

Hey hun :)

Not really just feeling abit stressed last few days and very tired :( Thanks for asking :hugs:
Tyler's got his first tooth coming through so he is mega grumpy bless him :cry: so its been a rough few days!!
When you feel like crap you just want to comfort eat dont you!!

Saturday 13th

Honey and Nut weetabix Skimmed Milk
1 brown Toast and Ham, mushroom and Cheese Egg white Omlette
Half A Banana
Home Made chicken Curry with Rice and A Popadom

10 Minute walk - hardly worth mentioning lol

Hey hun :)

Not really just feeling abit stressed last few days and very tired :( Thanks for asking :hugs:
Tyler's got his first tooth coming through so he is mega grumpy bless him :cry: so its been a rough few days!!
When you feel like crap you just want to comfort eat dont you!!

Yeah totally know what you mean. Awww hun, dead sorry you are feeling crappy and stressed. Alfie has started waking up again in the night, so I'm kinda the same. xxx

Sunday 14th

Honey and Nut weetabix
Chicken Sunday Dinner (but i did have Roasties and Yorkshire Pud) :(
Homemade lasagne and Salad
Hot Chocolate

15 minute workout on Wii Fit - I was so upset it told me i was overweight and They made my little person Fat :hissy:

50 minute walk

So quite a bit of exercise today :happydance:

Monday 15th

Weigh Day ..... -3.5lb :yipee:
Now weigh 10st Exactly!! :wohoo:

Im soooo happy as i feel ive had quite a good week :) I find the weekends a real test!! OH is home and he's eating what he wants and its so hard to resist when he's eating ice cream & crisps!!

Fantastic hun , my goodness I WISH I weighed 10 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

thats great well done :happydance: my hubby is the same, eating crap all the time, he could do with losing a few pounds with me but its up to him so I will carry on alone

great job lady!!!!!

I dream of 10 stone!!!! Haha.

good work!!!

Monday 15th

Chocolate & Raisan Weetabix
1 Brwon Toast & Ham & Tomato Omlette
Bananna

:( Went out for tea and i asked for chicken with jacket but they put chips on my plate instead so my friend said ' she ordered jacket' and i said it's fine ill have the chips to save hassle!! So i was naughty :blush:

Bowl Of Honey Loops :blush:

Do you find the more you eat the more you want??? x

oh i wouldnt worry one slip up a weeks ok as last week proved to you:)

Tues 16th

Started good ended bad :hissy:

My Problem is once ive been naughty i cant seem to get back to it!!

2 Brown Toast
Small Ham Salad Roll
Chicken with green beans, corguette, pepper and onions

then i was still hungry so had a huge bowl of cereal :(
and OH was eating sports mixture so i ate about 10 :blush:

MUST BE GOOD FOR THE REST OF WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im abit like that hun... i have a bad day and it turns into a bad week :(

keep on it chick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->