nesting

tina426

Reaction score
25+1 today and I'm having this unbelievable urge to clean everything in sight, throw away anything we possibly don't need, the list goes on....Anyone else? And any luck controlling it?

I am 25+2 and I have this overwhelming urge to clean our spare room. We have not long moved and still have some things in boxes!. Feeling not organised and starting to stress me out a tad lol:wacko:

Just turned 23 weeks today. And I have such a strong urge to clean and organise the nursery that my DD and the new baby will share. I figure if I give in the urge will only get stronger, and I won't have anything to do.

i literally have my dining room quartered into donate, sell, trash, and re-organize...my poor dh...

ok...and this is trying out my ticker...because i'm tired of everyone but me having one! (and always including in my post how far along i am!)

Yep I been like it since 15 weeks and it's just getting worse lol, even when I have cleaned or sorted a cupboard out after a couple days I feel like it's not good enough and need to sort it back out luckily I manage to hold off haha

I am waiting for my OH to go back to work next week then it will be full on sorting mode. He just gets in the way otherwise haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->