Nesting

BlushingBride

Reaction score
Hello! I am 27 (almost 28 weeks) and for the last 3 weeks I finally got my energy back and I have this overwhelming urge to nest. Like really bad and I didn't have this with my first. I've created a nesting list and have been working on getting things crossed off which has required me to do lots and lots of cleaning and organizing all day long. I'm a sahm with a very active toddler so I pretty much run myself ragged to where I can't walk and I'm super sore. Anyone else doing this because I'm feeling guilty about it!

I wish there was some way to take some of that extra energy off your hands. I'm 36 weeks today and there's just no way everything will be ready in time for baby. I am constantly exhausted!

I been nesting through most my pregnancy, just make sure you rest and take time out for yourself

I can remember with ds2 I did this and have even started with this one. I am also a SAHM w a 2 year old so there have been many days I am so sore I can't walk. I try to take breaks, drink a bottle of water and back at it.

This is exactly how I've felt over the last week or so. And I've been doing really random projects, like organizing my linen closet and cleaning the garbage disposal.

Haha yes this is me although most days I no longer have the energy at 35 weeks tomorrow, I'm just exhausted, mentally there's all these things I want to get done but my body is just like "nope"

Make the most while you can!
I did a lot of preparation, sorting, orginising past few weeks but now i am ill, no energy. Hospital bags are half packed, baby clothes needs to be washed, still need to buy pram etc..
Luckily my mum is coming over tomorrkw for 2 month,
So hope witb her help we get everything done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->