Never ending first cycle

Coltsmommy

Reaction score
This is my first actual AF since the miscarriage on Jan 1st and omg it is dragging. I am cd 20 today and still no ovulation. I am usually well before the miscarriage a 29 day girl so I know I won't be ovulating this month. I have been sick so im assuming that's why I am not ovulating. I just pray this cycle doesn't drag on for days after days so I can get to trying next month. Anyone else having the same bah humbug cycle?

Its normal hun for cycles to take few cycles to get back to normal xx

Do you know if you count the first day of m/c bleeding as cd1? Good luck I hope it sorts itself out and you get a bfp soon!xx

i am counting it as day1 im on cd18 now i think im ov but not sure yet xx

I counted the first day of bleeding from the miscarriage as CD 1 then got my first AF after bleeding stopped on Jan 24th, 23 days later.

my dr said ur alot more likely to concieve within 3 months altho tbh that pissed me off cos its not really consulation lol

Exactly, I hate hearing that but then you hear your cycles can take awhile to get back to normal. Ive decided to ntnp for a few months and allow my body to get back on track and get it healthy for another pregnancy.

Exactly, I hate hearing that but then you hear your cycles can take awhile to get back to normal. Ive decided to ntnp for a few months and allow my body to get back on track and get it healthy for another pregnancy.

me too hun,its taken over 2yrs to get pregnant then this happens :cry:
just take it easy on urself :hugs:

I'm in exactly the same situation. Had first AF after ERPC on 22nd Jan, am now on CD23 and NOTHING. I've stopped bothering with OPKs, did them for a short while but only had a tiny bit of EWCM two evenings last week and -ve OPKs anyway. I've now got a killer cold and a stressful week coming up (presentation and job interview on one day, plus we're buying a house and stuff's going wrong with that) so I've given up. I'll wait for AF and then start again. If AF still hasn't shown up after CD42, I'm going to my doctor.

So much for being more fertile after a MC...*sigh*

I finally ovulated yesterday! but of course I couldn't DTD last night because I fell and my knee was bloody and it was a major turn off for DH, so hopefully DTD the day before ovulation and this morning does the deed.

I'm in exactly the same situation. Had first AF after ERPC on 22nd Jan, am now on CD23 and NOTHING. I've stopped bothering with OPKs, did them for a short while but only had a tiny bit of EWCM two evenings last week and -ve OPKs anyway. I've now got a killer cold and a stressful week coming up (presentation and job interview on one day, plus we're buying a house and stuff's going wrong with that) so I've given up. I'll wait for AF and then start again. If AF still hasn't shown up after CD42, I'm going to my doctor.

So much for being more fertile after a MC...*sigh*

Me too! Had first AF after mc on 30 Jan. I'm now on cd 16, using the OPK sticks and nothing. I'm normally alot earlier, but have got no symptoms at all and have only one stick left!! After reading all these posts, I'm thinking it's quite common not to or be late OV after MC, so am not holding my breath. Disappointing cos I was all ready to start trying again this month. Like you say, so much for being fertile!!! :growlmad:

Congrats colt! Colour me jealous!

BLC, hang in there, you're not that far into your cycle yet, hopefully it'll happen soon!

I had an early miscarriage on January 24th :cry: and counted that as cd1, but my doctor said that we can try right away and that my cycle shouldn't change since it was so early - boy was she wrong. Yesterday at cd21 I had given up hope that i would O this cycle, but last night i decided to do another opk just to check (as i had already taken 5 already through out the day) and the test line was the darkest i have ever seen on an opk!! :happydance: yayyy i should be ovulating today (valentine's day!!!)

so don't give up hope and keep using the opk's!! it will happen!

hugs to you :hugs: and hope we all get our bfp's!!

I had an early miscarriage on January 24th :cry: and counted that as cd1, but my doctor said that we can try right away and that my cycle shouldn't change since it was so early - boy was she wrong.

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like your doctor doesn't know what she's talking about!

You've given me hope, though, hopefully my ovulation will happen soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->