NEVER GIVE UP! 37 years old with natural BFP after 2 full years of TTC

dont ever give up the thought that i will never happen.
I am 44, 45 in december and have been trying to concieve for 4 and half year and i have just found out im pregnant , but to be honest i gave up and only took for 3 months folic acid, iron supp ( spatone), and had two glasses of ornage juice aday to keep vit c levels up and low and behold it worked, not overloading our bodies with vits is a good thing and it seemed to have worked for me .
Good Luck to everyone still trying it will happen xx

Congratulations :happydance::happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

dont ever give up the thought that i will never happen.
I am 44, 45 in december and have been trying to concieve for 4 and half year and i have just found out im pregnant , but to be honest i gave up and only took for 3 months folic acid, iron supp ( spatone), and had two glasses of ornage juice aday to keep vit c levels up and low and behold it worked, not overloading our bodies with vits is a good thing and it seemed to have worked for me .
Good Luck to everyone still trying it will happen xx

Wow, fantastic news. Defo going to try the 'less is more' approach this month too. x x

Yay for BFPs! I am going to sleep now and I´m sure I´ll have happy baby dreams. Thanks for sharing your joy ladies and have a healthy happy pregnancy

yay, amazing news congrats astero! thats wild that the clomid didnt work but it happened naturally. did you do anything different this cycle? have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Inkdchick congratulations babe. You got it in the end!! Lots of love xxx

Congratulations! I am 41 and got pregnant naturally last october. baby dident stick but it gave me hope I am not too old to conceive!.:flower:

That is great news! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the good news, it is very encouraging, especially for me, I too am 37 and ttc for well over a year and before that not preventing. Congrats again!

Oh thank you for posting, and congrats, i just love hearing about bfp's that give me hope that one day it will happen!!

thank you for all your congrats and grls the I GAVE UP really does work, you really have to not think about it at all and have what you like and take your mind of it completely wth something else and it will work but like i said i gave up all other supps as i found out that if your diet is ok or really good you dont need all of what they have in them so just took folic acid and spatone iron supp and that was it for 3 months and to be honest i think that both of those have gotten my bfp for me and i still cant believe it xxx

Congratulations to all the ladies on here posting with their wonderful news and to those letting us know it can happen. It really does give me hope. I am 41 and hoping it will happen for me after 28 months of ttc and now on clomid but with 'unexplained' infertility.

I just wanted to add that im also 37 and after 3 and a half years of trying for our first, we finally got out bfp 3 weeks ago!! Its still sinking in, i honestly never thought it would happen, i considered myself "not lucky enough to get pregnant" but how wrong i was!! Never give up hope ladies, i know its hard and every time af turns up or you get a bfn you feel like giving up, i know i did, several times but it CAN happen and it WILL!!
Good luck to all of you ttc, stay strong and stay positive, if i can do it, anyone can!!
:dust:

xxxxxxx

Hi ladies , I am 44 on Sunday and have been trying for number five for five years,I have had nine mc's and haven't had any luck the last year until yesterday I got my bfp,I used the cups and I swear they help,I know it's early days but just thought I wud give u all some hope,good luck ladies,:hugs::hugs:

I just wanted to add that im also 37 and after 3 and a half years of trying for our first, we finally got out bfp 3 weeks ago!! Its still sinking in, i honestly never thought it would happen, i considered myself "not lucky enough to get pregnant" but how wrong i was!! Never give up hope ladies, i know its hard and every time af turns up or you get a bfn you feel like giving up, i know i did, several times but it CAN happen and it WILL!!
Good luck to all of you ttc, stay strong and stay positive, if i can do it, anyone can!!
:dust:

xxxxxxx

congrats and thanks for posting that! Im one of those people who cant imagine any month being my month. I would love to get my bfp this month as it would make fathers day in june soooo special but cant imagine being that lucky.

Hi ladies , I am 44 on Sunday and have been trying for number five for five years,I have had nine mc's and haven't had any luck the last year until yesterday I got my bfp,I used the cups and I swear they help,I know it's early days but just thought I wud give u all some hope,good luck ladies,:hugs::hugs:

how do the cups work? Im so 'icky' about putting things up there and someone else said they hurt a little. I suppose my hubby could insert them, quite a few people have been successful with the cups on here.

how do the cups work? Im so 'icky' about putting things up there and someone else said they hurt a little. I suppose my hubby could insert them, quite a few people have been successful with the cups on here.

Hurt!! No way, I use a mooncup for my period and can´t imagine ever going back to tampons or pads. It is clean, better for your body and the environment. If you get the right size they are fab, maybe not great for teenagers but I love mine. I occasionally use it for bd but I bought it for the rest of the months I don´t get bfp. Just fold and insert, easy.

Hi Sarah ,as nat says they def don't hurt ,and they keep all the swimmers in and close to the cervix,and u can wash them and reuse them:thumbup:Once u have used them for a while they are incredibly easy to use ,I left mine in for 24 hours and took them out every morning ,bd, then reinserted a Fresh one and always felt positive wen I had them in as I knew there was sperm there waiting shud I o early or late,good luck,:hugs::hugs:

Congratulations :) and thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->