NEVER GIVE UP! 37 years old with natural BFP after 2 full years of TTC

Hi all,

Just wanted to add that a cousin of mine has just given birth to twin girls, both healthy and almost to term which she conceived naturally at the age of 41. We are all very happy for her.

What fantastic & positive news to hear for all you ladies.:thumbup::happydance:

Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months & hope/pray that your positive vibes reach me & the others still waiting!:hugs:

Hi ladies , I am 44 on Sunday and have been trying for number five for five years,I have had nine mc's and haven't had any luck the last year until yesterday I got my bfp,I used the cups and I swear they help,I know it's early days but just thought I wud give u all some hope,good luck ladies,:hugs::hugs:

how do the cups work? Im so 'icky' about putting things up there and someone else said they hurt a little. I suppose my hubby could insert them, quite a few people have been successful with the cups on here.

Hurt!! No way, I use a mooncup for my period and can´t imagine ever going back to tampons or pads. It is clean, better for your body and the environment. If you get the right size they are fab, maybe not great for teenagers but I love mine. I occasionally use it for bd but I bought it for the rest of the months I don´t get bfp. Just fold and insert, easy.

I love the mooncup its so much easier to use then instead cups because its a inch smaller in diameter so it fits much better. it also does not get all wrinkly inside like the instead does. it costs a little more but is reusable. and totally worth it if it helps me get a BFP.

Desperado Congratulations!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->