Never thought i would post here....

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
After 11 cycles TTC with PCOS i never thought i would get to post in this section, but it seems like i have done the impossible!! :bfp: :happydance:

xxxxx

Attachments

• ALIM0278.jpg
    ALIM0278.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 122
woohooo :happydance:

so thrilled for you hun :hugs:

OMG Claire!!!! :wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance: I'm soooooooo happy for you!! Yay 2nd Mid Term Gradute this month!!!! It just goes to show that it really can take up to a year for an average couple to conceive (must keep reminding myself of that!). Congrats, you deserve it!

Congratulations hun. Wishing you a happy and healthy next 9 months xx

Congratulations!!! Great set of tests there!

Many congratulations :happydance:- have a H&H 9 months!

Congratulations! Hope to see more of you mid-termers posting here soon :)

claire.. babe.. you did it... you have given all of us hope..
:happydance: ..
also i have a news to share... i went to get my ultra sond back from my doctor and i dnt have PCOS... everything is normal for me and DH's SA came all good... so its basically wait and try for me..

but ur news is fantastic... super, mega happpy for u

Claire congraculations.. its great news!!
Two people to leave the mid term section in a month well done...

xxxx

woop, woop, Yeh! Congratulations!

Hi Claire, I'm so happy for your good news looks like starting a journal did the trick for you! :rofl: Your daughter will be so thrilled I bet.

This may be a silly question, but I keep seeing the tickers showing that ladies are 4 wks + when they get their BFP. Does the 39 weeks gestation start at the beginning of your last period? I always asumed it started around the time you OV. Sorry if this is a stupid question or in the wrong place! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->