Never thought I'd see the day!!!

B

Belle2528

So after years of appointments, being told we'd never have children etc, we have found out we are pregnant!! Still very early days - just under 5 weeks!! We had accepted the fact we were never going to have children and bam! This happens!!

But now panic has set in. I am petrified of something going wrong. Still convinced I'm going to come on my period. Got af type cramps. Is this normal? Sorry for the maniac rant. I just needed to tell someone!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeekk!!!

Belle xx

Wow, congratulations!! I love hearing success stories :happydance:

AF cramps are very normal, I've been getting them on and off since 1dpo. Sometimes to the point where I have to stop what I'm doing, and wait it out. Just one of the perks of pregnancy :thumbup:

Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower:

x

Thanks so much for your reply!! I'm a born worried so going to be a long 3 weeks until my midwife appointment!! Glad to hear the cramping is normal!!

Exciting times ahead

Xx

The worrying will never end, let me assure you!

Good luck at your appt :flower:

x

Congratulations, that's lovely news for you both!

As pp has said, the worrying is totally normal. I am 11 weeks now and still obsessing over every ache and pain lol.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

X

Thank you very much!! Still in shock at the moment! We were told it would never happen naturally! Let's just hope it stays put!!

Xxx

Congrats on your pregnancy Belle2528 and other mums-to-be! Hope the replies have helped reassure you, Belle2528; the lovely ladies are right about cramps being common. God bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

That's amazing, congratulations! I iknow it is hard (almost impossible at times lol) but try to not worry about anything going wrong, there is nothing to say anything will go wrong and there is more chance of things going right than the other way.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :dust:

xx

Congrats thats an amazing story i love hearing the stories like that!! It took me and df almost 2 years to conceive after our loss we were ready to give up to then BAM bfp!! Congrats again

Woohoo that's fantastic! Hope you have a great 9 months!

Truly a Christmas Miracle!!! Thanks people :) we still can't believe it!!

Xx

Awww how exciting! :wohoo:

period cramps are fine as long as they don't get very painful and you don't have bright red bleeding. Cramps just mean your uterus is expanding :) H&H9M!

Awe so happy for you. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy with your little miracle baby!! <3

MASSIVE congratulations!
I can completely relate, I was told not only do I have PCOS I also have endometriosis and next step after 4 years was IVF only to get my bfp 4 days after being told this :) best feeling in the world. Try not to worry, the odds are in your favour, H&H 9 months x

Congratulations! That's so awesome!

Thank you all again!!! This has been our best Christmas ever!! Still in shock!! &#55357;&#56881;&#55357;&#56881;

Xx

So after years of appointments, being told we'd never have children etc, we have found out we are pregnant!! Still very early days - just under 5 weeks!! We had accepted the fact we were never going to have children and bam! This happens!!

But now panic has set in. I am petrified of something going wrong. Still convinced I'm going to come on my period. Got af type cramps. Is this normal? Sorry for the maniac rant. I just needed to tell someone!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeekk!!!

Belle xx

I'm in the same boat. 4.5 years of trying and told it will never happen naturally. Did out first IVF and am now just over 5 weeks pregnant. Pathway don't do Betas in Ireland so I won't see a doctor until 20/01 when I go for a scan. I bought a load of cheap tests and am peeing every other day to to make sure I'm still pregnant.
Worry isn't good for baby but I completely understand and know how you feel and know that it's easier said than done. Hang in there :hugs:

Oh that's amazing!!!! Gave me goosebumps that story!!! My midwife is on the 22nd January so you'll have to keep in touch and let me know how you got on!! We're around the same time!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->