never thought it would happen so fast lol

zenaharrison

Reaction score
Well here i go lol :coffee:
The plan was that we would go on our family holiday and there we would stop wtc and start try:sex::spermy:, we have been back now for just under 2 week, just befor we went on hol my sister informed us that she had got a :bfp: after being told that she might not be making eggs:nope:. so we was all over the moon for her:happydance:, but i feel so selfish:dohh: as i feel like she stolen my thunder as everyone was soo excited for me and oh to be try for another baby say its about time!!!:saywhat: lol but since we have been back no-one has asked about us as its all about my sister:cry:.
And then is moring i did a :test: and it was :bfp: and i want to shout it from the roof tops but somthing is stopping me :dohh: as all i can think about is my sister and how it is her first and i dont want to steal her thunder as i can rememder the first time i was preg everything was new and exiting, but as i am typying this i'm thinking after 8years its all new and exiting for me too.
just so happy:happydance: and confused:wacko: just not sure what to do for the best:shrug:

congratulations! :wohoo:

I would talk to your sister first, tell her privately. I'm sure she'll be delighted for you, and how exciting and lovely it will be that you can share your journey!

Congrats, i agree with telling your sister first, i think it would be nice that you 2 can share this special journey together xx

Congrats thats great, i would def speak to your sister first, bet she'll be really pleased.:yipee:

Well shout from the rooftops over here! :D I agree with the others to tell your sister privately and hopefully she will take it well because the cousins will be so close! It would be great to be together on this :)

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Congrats. How exciting. I wish my sister was pregnant too!!!!!!!!!! fat chance!

Congratulations hun and welcome to the club : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->