New added: ittis, small blueberry, BG, ebay cheapie...

jessabella

Reaction score
Any interests...I have five..
tanzinite SOLD
ruby SOLD
leopard
2 jaguar 1 SOLD

EUC...Looking for £8 all in!! (make me an offer for more than one)
Or all five for £35 all in

*** Also adding Itti bitti d'lish size small..
EEUC £7 all in each (make me an offer for more than one)
SIO (pink, lilac, purple) SOLD
SIO special edition (red w/ white spots, tiger) BOTH SOLD
AIO (jade)SOLD

****added***
Small starbunz wrap (blue puppy) £5 SOLD
BG yellow poppers EEUC £7.50 SOLD
2 BG ( V3 I think) both are EUC white w/ applix £7 each
Cushie Tushie (bee) £10 (includes both inserts) SOLD
5 ebay cheapies £4 each or all five for $17.50 all in (leopard, blue, brown moo, cream and brown moo, other animal) :haha:SOLD

I might be be adding Mini la la soon (Just got them last week: too in love with them at the moment but really should take photos to sell :(
(open to offers as well) :)

Attachments

• itties.jpg
    itties.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 18
  • starbunz puppy.jpg
    starbunz puppy.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1
  • ebay cheapies.jpg
    ebay cheapies.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
I love the ruby and tanzinite Jess, not sure how long they'd fit on Phoebe though. Do you know how they compare to the itti's size-wise?

DAMMIT. if those wer large id take the whole lot!

booo NUKE...
I do have a blueberry that is OS brown with brown spots and velcro..just incase you are looking ...would be looking for 12.50 all in for it.

edit: it is in this photo all the way in the back on the far right if you can see it..

Attachments

• nappie stash.jpg
    nappie stash.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 10
I love the ruby and tanzinite Jess, not sure how long they'd fit on Phoebe though. Do you know how they compare to the itti's size-wise?

to be honest the bbss are bigger in my opnion that the itties..she is nearly out of the itties..but also I think because they are a bit trimmer. However she did fit in the bbss before her legs were fat enough to fit into the ittis.
Hope that helps!! :winkwink:

thanks hun but we dont get on with the OS BBs! at ALL. the SS's are great tho! im tryin to swap my BBOS's now!!

to be honest the bbss are bigger in my opnion that the itties..she is nearly out of the itties..but also I think because they are a bit trimmer. However she did fit in the bbss before her legs were fat enough to fit into the ittis.
Hope that helps!! :winkwink:

Thanks hun, they'd probably be fine for a while then. Argh, I really want more pretties but I'm supposed to be saving for my holiday next weekend and I've already bought some more today! I don't know what to do lol

hahaha dont ask me :haha: I need to sell so I can get another sling in a few days!! :blush:

If you still have them, can I have the ruby and tanzinite blueberries and the red with white spots itti please hun x

hi hun..all of those are on hold at the moment! will let you know tommorrow.

if either fall through will let you know!
also I will be adding more soon as I can get photos (BG, Cushie Tushie bee, ebay cheapie, and starbunz wrap)

the bg yellow popper is this the b2p size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->