New added: ittis, small blueberry, BG, ebay cheapie...

just to say that mine arrived ..the postman asked what on earth fluffy mail was lmao !

hahah I bet he was trying to figure it out for ages before he droped it off to you! :flower:

hi can i have the lilac and the pink d'lish's please? x are they suitable for newborn? any other recommendations? trying to avoid bulk where i can lol xx

HI Chrissy..they are great for newborns..the blueberries are great as well..but I must say that my LO didnt get into the d'lish until about 2 weeks after she was born as she had really skinny legs. She fit in the blueberries about 2 weeks after she was born as well. I also had teenyfits which she could fit in on the way home from the hospital. I hope this helps..Pm me if you ahve any other questions..happy to help!

Hi Hun, fluffy mail received thank you x x

Chrissy, I'd agree with Jess, the ittis fitted phoebe well from about two weeks old x

thanks ladies, what ittis and blueberries do u have left? and how much if i took them? x

ITTI SIO tiger-whats condition like hun? Looks good from the pic-do you have inside pictures?
Sarah xx

hi hun..its excellent condition..the only photo I have is the one on here..but can take a photo later if you like when LO is off to sleep! Right now they are on hold for Chrissy..unless I dont hear back from her later tonight!

Hi - not sure if they are, but are your Itti Bitti D'lish SIO - pink, lilac & purple and AIO - jade, all small, still available?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->