new and due september!!

I'm due 22nd September too... if my calculations are correct! Would be good to stay in touch. I haven't told many people yet as it's such early days, but knowing there are other ladies hopefully going through the same experiences will be really reassuring...

Does anyone find these forums a little confusing?? I always find it difficult to find where I posted... Hope that's not baby brain kicking in all ready !!!

x

... oh, and first time mum!! Gosh.... that sounds soooo weird!!!!!:haha:

My husband and my best friend are the only 2 that know. I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow. I plan on telling my parents and sister during the superbowl. It's always a big day for our family as we get together for a party. I normally bring handmade signs like "Manning Who?" or "Go Saints"...this year it will be "We're having a baby!". Hoping all goes well as its still a bit hard to get excited.

That sounds fab! Bet they wont be able to concentrate on the game!! I'm just waiting for a midwife to contact me... seems my GP surgery doesnt offer an initial appointment... anyone else had this? Not what I was expecting at all!!

hi just saw your post im new to the site too (only joined yesterday) and dont really know hoe to use it lol!anyway just saw that your expecting and iv just found out a few days ago that im pregnant again and am due around the 22nd of sept!nearly fainted when i found out lol x

oooh its so exciting!! dont feel pregnant at all today though, up until today I have had constant cramps, sore boobs, but nothing today! how are you all feeling? x

:hi: welcome to bnb and congrats on your :bfp: :) x

hi i am new to this and really dont know how to use it lol i hope this reply shows up!i am due on the 22nd of sept!!only found out a few days ago aswell was scared but excited now :) x

ooh... so many September babies!! Apparently, its always a busy time of year due to NYE!! I don't feel very different... my boobs are extremely painful and my fiance said my bum looks bigger. I think that's wishful thinking!! Get an occasional shooting pain in my abdomen... hope this is normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->